Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Supercharged APR E85 tuned Xrunner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gadget

Reaction score
I hear that the truck just got a little bit more attractive....

G

ABP

Reaction score
I hear that the truck just got a little bit more attractive....

G

Damn Paul:laugh:. Gadget is correct. I did a dyno today to see for sure what the Xrunner was making. 387.5rwhp and 403.5rwtq. I have two Iphone videos but don't have a clue on how to post them?

Attachments

• Xrunner dyno.jpg
    Xrunner dyno.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 141

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Damn Paul:laugh:. Gadget is correct. I did a dyno today to see for sure what the Xrunner was making. 387.5rwhp and 403.5rwtq.
Nice #'s:rockon:

I have two Iphone videos but don't have a clue on how to post them?
Easiest way (for me anyways) is to email it to myself, so I can pull up the email on my desktop PC. Then open the email, save the vid, upload it to photobucket or something...then post the URL link here on XRU

ABP

Reaction score
Nice #'s:rockon:

Easiest way (for me anyways) is to email it to myself, so I can pull up the email on my desktop PC. Then open the email, save the vid, upload it to photobucket or something...then post the URL link here on XRU

Can I email them to you? I am not photobucket smart.

ntinhri

Reaction score
this is a awesome truck! I need to redyno mine!

ntinhri

Reaction score
Thank you for the complement. I have always liked yours as well.

People just dont understand how awesome this power is. I mean, if you buy this truck be ready to stomp the snot out of v8's.. I hear you can take vettes even!!!:top:

ABP

Reaction score
People just dont understand how awesome this power is. I mean, if you buy this truck be ready to stomp the snot out of v8's.. I hear you can take vettes even!!!:top:

I don't know about taking a vette. At least not a newer one. Probably a C4 or older. I did mess with one in my 97 Tacoma. He thought I was crazy till he heard the blower. Too much traffic and I just wanted to see him go:laugh:.

Coupe

Reaction score
I have a C6. Bone stock is pretty damn fast. A few mods and it's even better.

ABP

Reaction score
Ok one last chance for someone to buy the truck complete with the APR pulley and APR E85 tune.
I have lowered the prick to $18000 firm. If it doesn't sell soon I will part it out. I have a clean Texas title in hand.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
wanna do a payment plan on those wheels? Im good for it haha.....no seriously!

Gadget

Reaction score
Man, that is a smoking deal.

If a tree falls over in my yard and mashes up my X, I will pick yours up for sure.

G

Coupe

Reaction score
I would be tempted to go get my chain saw.........

ABP

Reaction score
youd be much better to part it out!!!

I know I would make way more money to part it out. To be honest I don't have the extra time to tear her apart and I really need her to sell quick.

ABP

Reaction score
Just broke down and put her on craigslist. God I hate selling things on craigslist. I am sure someone will want to give me $50000 and all I have to do is ship it and pre-pay the bogus shipping company :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom