Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Supercharged........KIA???

dailycruzr

Reaction score
i live right near a checker auto parts and i noticed a 2005 bodystyle kia sportage there, i see hime all the time and he has a big ole' sticker saying streetkiaz.com:hahaha: on his windshield. so i look him up when i get home and this thing has a sniper supercharger. they share engines withe the v6 tiburons so it worked out i guess:stupid:. turns out hes one of the employees there. im guessing output is similar to a tiburons or less thanks to the auto trans he has pics and a couple vids on the link im gonna post tell me waht you guys think

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3001867 if the link doesn't work just google supercharged kia sportage. i guess his is the only one that exists..

AdAM

Reaction score
lol does it surprise u, that hes the only one supercharged?:laugh:

dailycruzr

Reaction score
You should race him:smile:

i would be down to. i only ever see him parked though. if you look at the pics in his garage the back end of that red truck is a colorado ive seen him but he never wants to go.:dontknow:

lol does it surprise u, that hes the only one supercharged?:laugh:

kind of just a different choice of vehicle to put 7k into and if you watch the acceleration vid. the shift points sound like it was never geared for driving like that. the SC he has (sniper) is the one i wanted when i got a tibby after upgrading from my accent. but i went with an X instead. and i dont regret a thing:biggrin:

BlackCat

Reaction score
7grand of mods into a Sportage... should have just bought a RAV4 V6 instead.

There are Hyundai's I'd definitely look at if I were in the market for a new vehicle, but the Sportage/Tucson twins aren't exactly the shining badge of honor in the Hyundai/Kia lineup.

dailycruzr

Reaction score

There are Hyundai's I'd definitely look at if I were in the market for a new vehicle, but the Sportage/Tucson twins aren't exactly the shining badge of honor in the Hyundai/Kia lineup.

my thoughts exactly.:rock:

BlackCat

Reaction score
i think after the SC it shows SC as a mod on the same list. he even used drag radials:laugh:

With only 3lbs of boost, I don't think it matters either way.

I'd have to wonder if with so little boost, if the engine really makes much more power at all, let alone enough extra power to overcome the belt load from the blower.

blastap

Reaction score
the intake tubes on my(all) gsxr makes 1lb of boost at 75-80mph so i wonder if he is using one of those electric fan blowers on his kia.

Super Werty

Reaction score
killed in action

man thats alot of money to spend for a 16 second girl SUV

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
i remember way back when...i had this ex girlfriend that use to have a 99 hyundai accent...we threw the idea around of swapping in a beta 2.0 motor...then we got into a fight and i dumped her LOL...thats about as close as ill ever get to owning a hyundai...on a side note the genesis looks alright

Jaegermeister

The "Tony Hawk" Guy
Reaction score
I think i heard it go by the other day, it kinda sounded like....IIIIIIAM GAAAAYYYYYYY!!!:laugh:

KX7

Reaction score

Word thats what I was thinking as well IDT yobo vechicles......

XRunninTaco

Reaction score
I think i heard it go by the other day, it kinda sounded like....IIIIIIAM GAAAAYYYYYYY!!!:laugh:

lmfao jeff dunham is hilarious!

[youtube]qP-tyvBGla4[/youtube]

Back To Topic ... Its Still a chick SUV no matter what mods it has

Jaegermeister

The "Tony Hawk" Guy
Reaction score
lmfao jeff dunham is hilarious!

[youtube]qP-tyvBGla4[/youtube]

Back To Topic ... Its Still a chick SUV no matter what mods it has

YES! Nice work dudeski, i was wondering if someone else was gonna pick up on that one:rock:

joman

Reaction score
IMHO tiburons = crap when i had my nissan maxima v6 autoTRAGIC with full exhaust and intake and 1 cat... those things are slowwwwwwwwww....i don't do much of speeding anymore with the x cause i drive like a grandpa now..but yeah..i aggree with others..7K in mods is a waste of $$$$

Top Bottom