Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Supercharged........KIA???

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
Alright Clinton, you're making my post look like a bold faced lie. =P

EDIT: I just read the vehicle owners user name, and he's a military cop. Boo this man, BOO HIM! :p

Last edited:

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score

EDIT: I just read the vehicle owners user name, and he's a military cop. Boo this man, BOO HIM! :p

hahahahaa....

I don't know what some ppl expect honestly..... Like i said, I was pretty dang nice compared to some of the other comments made.... granted, they were made before this guy joined.... so for that, I guess I'll apologize a LITTLE bit.... but not much...
not gonna sugar coat much.... it's the ol "shine a turd" theory......

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
my friend has a kia...she cries herself to sleep everynight LOL...nah im joking...welcome to the site bro...you spend a lot of money...and now its sittng...im sure we all have projects that we threw a lot of money into and then fell into obscurity which obviously we kick ourselves in the ass when we think about it but everything is learning experiences i guess...just wondering...this thread is almost 2 years old...so im wondering what do you drive now??

31bravo

Reaction score
hahaha well i do have a buddy thats got a newer Tacoma when i had mine it was the old 92 pickup r22 and all, 6 inch lift and 35 inch tires.

id love to get a new tundra, a friend of mine in my Unit has one and i really like it. my other vehicle is a 96 F350 7.3T with only 52000 original miles but has been my DD since October. 11MPG FTL

thanks for the welcome guys i may stick around here for a little while.

there are two sides to a MP the lazy L&O and then theres the grunts like me with a bigger arsenal then infantry soldiers that actually stomp the grounds of a combat zone.

Last edited:

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
that 92 pickup sounds yummy...i bet that turbo diesel is a beast as well...anyways keep us updated on what you end up getting cause like you said 11mpg ftl lol

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
hey if he sticks around he could get a duble cab 4x4 manual boosted like wert's :crinklehair:

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
hahaha well i do have a buddy thats got a newer Tacoma when i had mine it was the old 92 pickup r22 and all, 6 inch lift and 35 inch tires.

id love to get a new tundra, a friend of mine in my Unit has one and i really like it. my other vehicle is a 96 F350 7.3T with only 52000 original miles but has been my DD since October. 11MPG FTL

thanks for the welcome guys i may stick around here for a little while.

there are two sides to a MP the lazy L&O and then theres the grunts like me with a bigger arsenal then infantry soldiers that actually stomp the grounds of a combat zone.

Well as long as you're the latter partner, we'll get along just fine. =P

Welcome to XRU once again, and please do stick around! It's a cool place.

Ryan

05Xrunner

Reaction score
and you're still on a TOYOTA enthusiasts forum..... braggin about a 14.8 on a car with boost, and that many mods, is not gonna earn you any rep here... KIA= failsauce as far as I'm concerned.... but welcome to xru, maybe you'll smarten up after looking around a bit and get a real vehicle. :biggrin:

Whats the difference bragging about a 14.8 S/C when alot on here are happy about low 14sec runs with the S/C on their trucks...Shouldnt you be telling everyone here as well to smarten up and get a real vehicle to?

STONER-X

Reaction score
Whats the difference bragging about a 14.8 S/C when alot on here are happy about low 14sec runs with the S/C on their trucks...Shouldnt you be telling everyone here as well to smarten up and get a real vehicle to?

well, the 14 sec. supercharged X is all driver error..... :top: with trap speeds in the 103 area is a good mid to high 13 sec... 106 is going to is nice solid low 13 sec...

welcome to the site, kia dude!!

even though you said it was a waist of money it still takes balls to drop that type of cash in to a kia... ill give you props for that...

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
i agree with stoney a for effort a for creativity a for dedication practicality not so much

31bravo

Reaction score
im slowly building a 69 slowmaro now. were shooting for a 800hp blown bigblock running 13:1 on E85 weight should be near 2600 pounds should be a consistent 9.5 with a power glide trans. on and it will be 100% street legal and prob wont look good were shooting for fast not show car.

ill post pics later need to go to work.

STONER-X

Reaction score
im slowly building a 69 slowmaro now. were shooting for a 800hp blown bigblock running 13:1 on E85 weight should be near 2600 pounds should be a consistent 9.5 with a power glide trans. on and it will be 100% street legal and prob wont look good were shooting for fast not show car.

ill post pics later need to go to work.

there ya go... :top: is this going to be a street car? or track only??

31bravo

Reaction score
its going to be both. my bad its a 68 he trunk gives it away.

CIMG0193.jpg

CIMG0192.jpg

camaro1-1.jpg

Old Small Block:
074.jpg

what it looks like now:
downsized_0511001236.jpg

355CI we where going to put in it:
Camarojuly102.jpg

GM fastburn heads:
Camarojuly105.jpg

heres what my kias going to look like eventually: but not gold.

goldsportage-1.jpg

sister car the tucson:

tucon22s.jpg

my new 11.2 inch TVS

112inchheadrestTV.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom