Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

T/O bearing going out...

06 xrunner

Reaction score
Haha cherry picker seems like way more work lol..yeah I found a place that rents them here for $40 a day so might do that. Have you ordered the TOB sleeve kit yet? I did today but I'm up in Canada so probably take a bit to get here

X-MOKED U

Reaction score
Haha cherry picker seems like way more work lol..yeah I found a place that rents them here for $40 a day so might do that. Have you ordered the TOB sleeve kit yet? I did today but I'm up in Canada so probably take a bit to get here

i actually didnt know if i needed anything else other than the urd upgrade is it not included there? or do i need to do it separately

Yea I need to install mine any el paso crew around???

i wish there was one in sobay!

06 xrunner

Reaction score
Yeah It's all included man just wondering if you had ordered it yet..I probably won't be installing mine till around middle or end of September

X-MOKED U

Reaction score
Yeah It's all included man just wondering if you had ordered it yet..I probably won't be installing mine till around middle or end of September

ohh alright cool, and no i havent yet gonna be going to maryland,virginia, pennsylvania, and washington for a couple weeks on monday so i wont be having time for that so i might order it while im up there and have it waiting for me when i get back URD orders usually ship really quick.
i also wanto buy a torque wrench and mt 90 but idk what else i would need to complete the job

also really considering either a clutch upgrade or headers its just killing me inside

Top Bottom