Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tacoma Bed Mat - How much?

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
got mine free when i bought the truck... love it...

Doubt it was Free. Dealers don't typically give anything for free. Sure it wasn't rolled into the sticker price?

hack6500

Reaction score
Doubt it was Free. Dealers don't typically give anything for free. Sure it wasn't rolled into the sticker price?

your 100% right, things are never free when your buying something from the dealer and they are "thrown in".

when i bought my truck, the saleswoman took $1000 off the invoice, i said throw in rubber floor mats and you got a deal. i should have included the bed mat, but i was happy with the price i paid... they must make a HUGE profit on the mats to justify throwing them in.

dealers are rip-off artists, i would rather buy online... anyone got the part# or size bed mat that fits our bed?

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure this is it hack.

PT580-35050-LB

jockin my styLez

Reaction score
anyone got a pic with the bed mat in?
my salesman threw a couple things in for free..
carpet floormats, wheel locks, & door sill protectors

nick81olson

Reaction score

No it was free cause the sale was finalized already and then I asked for a bed mat and they said I could buy one and then I said I done spent enough money so they where nice and threw it in for free... :top:

Xraided

Reaction score
That's exactly what I did - and they matched it at $79 --- seemed to be the going rate so I just paid it.

where did you find one online at that price??? im tryin to get me one but they want 109.00 for it:thumpdown:

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
damn if you found one for 109.00 it can't be a bed rug.they're like 399.00

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Yep, except, one says Tacoma on it, the eBay ones are probably generic. I'm not sure of the material, as I didn't read any of the details.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Don't even worry about finding the website - call your local Toyota parts shop and ask them how much they are. When they tell you is $100+, tell them that you found it online for $79 and ask if they'd match it. If not, hang up and let me know --- I'll find the site again. If they ask what the site was, tell them you didn't bookmark it but will find it again if they need it, and let me know.

Either way, we'll get you a good price for the Tacoma mat. I personally like the logo even though mine is stuck under a tonneau all the time.

Top Bottom