Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tacoma Bed Mat - How much?

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
titan , the bed rug and the bed mat are not the same $$. the mat (rubber )under 100.00 the rug(just that) over 3 hunski's. :top:

Tapp

Reaction score
nice deal..Klint let me know where you got it...!! i have been wanting one for a while now

Xraided

Reaction score
thank you everybody i was about too spend 109.00+ tax i knew i could count on you!!

Yallrun

Reaction score
I like mine!

Bedmat002.jpg

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Love mine too... can't complain for what i paid for it (free)

Thanks Xmoney :rock:

blastap

Reaction score
i was reading my window sticker i think about a month after i bought my xr and noticed the mat was on there but not in my truck so i went up there and asked about it and sure enuff the guy came and gave me my mat.btw my truck had pinstriping,painted door edge protectors,these gay rubber things attached to the door,tacome embroidered mats and leather so i guess somebody ordered it and bailed. it only had a couple of miles on it so i hope i was not a demo or somthing

06XR-SW

Reaction score
cool when i saw icemans i realized i need one....even tho i have a bed cover, not a bad price for one either!! :smile:

Top Bottom