Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Team CANADA @ X-Fest 2010

Ms.hottacoX

Reaction score
This time next week, we’ll be in Williamsburg!!! :rock: I will have probably taken 100 pictures of everyone and the trucks by this time. lol

xrgilly

Reaction score
news is didnt make the noise will there so i went drove it around no noise so now im just playin it by ear .... if no noise by thurs ill be goin

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
^^^^ damn swb's!! Lol. That sucks to hear hopefully it's all fixed for xfest!! And Canadian girl? U still under warranty? Don't let them put another pos throw out bearing in your truck. If that's what it is you should get the tsk and oversized bearing and be done with it. My throw out has been changed once and still chirps once in a while so it's still not fixed :(. When my new motor eventually goes in ( once I get it) I'll be doing clutch flywheel and tsk and hopefully be done with all the noise!!

Yea its under warrenty. Warrenty till 2015........I know I bought a crazy amount but after hearingf the horror stories I was worried. But if they determine thats what it is I will for sure buy the better one...thanks for the advice

SSSXR

Reaction score
alright i phoned the hotel. check in is officially 3pm but they could check us in a bit earlier like 2ish if we wanted. depends on how fast the ladies clean the room that day really.

i also used google maps to try and time it and see what it would take up to meet the other convoy in MD. our convoy would have to leave in between 1am and 2am in the morning to be there around the time they posted.

SO

we could leave 1am friday morning and check into the hotel right away

OR

leave sooner thursday night and then chill in VA for a bit while we wait for everyone to show and check in.

ill guess we will just do a majority vote

im waiting for responses from:

xrgilly & xrgilly's friends
HottacoX
Jwall

my vote is to leave thursday night a bit earlier (9-10ish). i also think a good meet spot would be at limeridge mall in hamilton.

RESPOND WITH WHAT YOUR OPINION IS ASAP!

xrgilly

Reaction score
i dont dont have any interest in waiting till 1 to go no later then 12 leaving from the meet spot

Tunedx

Reaction score
alright i phoned the hotel. check in is officially 3pm but they could check us in a bit earlier like 2ish if we wanted. depends on how fast the ladies clean the room that day really.

i also used google maps to try and time it and see what it would take up to meet the other convoy in MD. our convoy would have to leave in between 1am and 2am in the morning to be there around the time they posted.

SO

we could leave 1am friday morning and check into the hotel right away

OR

leave sooner thursday night and then chill in VA for a bit while we wait for everyone to show and check in.

ill guess we will just do a majority vote

im waiting for responses from:

xrgilly & xrgilly's friends
HottacoX
Jwall

my vote is to leave thursday night a bit earlier (9-10ish). i also think a good meet spot would be at limeridge mall in hamilton.

RESPOND WITH WHAT YOUR OPINION IS ASAP!

Limeridge mall would be a sweet spot for me and tego to hook up before Team X checks out

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
What? I get no say in this? Hahaha jk man. Just lemme know when you picking me up and I'll be ready.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
I say we leave 12 latest that way we have time for piss breaks and meet the convoy if we at. Early for the convoy we can eat or whatever. I would rather have more time then be just in time

As for meet spot idk let's just make it solid for the mall

Last edited:

yotatacox

Reaction score
hey everyone I know it's short notice but I'm down to come.

Things I will be bringing.
#1 Myself
#2 A Tub of coffee
#3 Catheter Jk :laugh:
#4 I have Trapster on my phone

Things I'm not bringing
#1 Girlfriend she has school and work
#2 I don't have a walkie talkie But I'll try and find one

xrgilly

Reaction score

#1 Myself
#2 A Tub of coffee

Things I'm not bringing

more the better what area do u live in
?

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score

#1 Myself
#2 A Tub of coffee

Things I'm not bringing

I'm 99% sure I'll have an extra walkie talkie if you don't end up finding one I'll let you borrow it

Jwall

Reaction score

#1 Myself
#2 A Tub of coffee

Things I'm not bringing

We got a walkie talkie you can use, and i am sure a few others do also. So your good there.

I think we should leave the earlier the better. Its better to have more time to get there incase delays, breaks, traffic, ect takes to long. So i guess we will leave at around 10:30-11 then?

Glad your coming Yota!!

SSSXR

Reaction score
Ok guys, here's the plan:

MEET SPOT: Lime Ridge Mall, Hamilton (NE corner of Upper Wentworth & Lincoln. M. Alexander Pkwy.)

(The area in red is the parking section i will try to park in first. If it's full and you don't see me or bill there just take a cruise around the mall and you should find us somewhere in the purple outline which is all mall parking.)

PRE-MEET TIME: 9:30 p.m.

Bill, I wil come to your house for 9:00 p.m. which means well be at the meet spot for 9:30ish. Anyone who wants to come at that time for a mini meet and just hang out for a bit can come then.

MEET TIME: 11:00 p.m.

Everyone get to the meet spot by 11:00 p.m.!!!!!!! As soon as everyone is there and ready we will get our convoy rolling!! So if you don't care for coming earlier and having to hang around, just make sure to get to the spot by then. IF SOMETHING HAPPENS AND YOU WON'T BE THERE BY 11PM MAKE SURE TO TELL SOMEONE (I think everyone has at least my number) We will obviously wait, but if no one knows your coming the convoy will leave at 11pm without you!

MAP:

picture.php

WERE GONNA HAVE A GOOD TIME BABY!!

DON'T FORGET YOUR WALKIE!!

:canada::canada::canada: :beer: :beer: :beer: :canada::canada::canada:

Plz respond so I know you're OK with these times.

Tunedx

Reaction score
I will be there for the pre-meet @ 9:30pm. 10mins away from my place. Wish I could roll with u guys. Decided to purchase urd traction bar as a pick me up for not attending xfest this year. Who's going to bring it home for me? I'm having Gadget bring it to xfest?

Ms.hottacoX

Reaction score
Hey LEO, great plan! The Mr. and I will be there for the pre-meet time! YEAH!!! :top:

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
I will be there for the pre-meet @ 9:30pm. 10mins away from my place. Wish I could roll with u guys. Decided to purchase urd traction bar as a pick me up for not attending xfest this year. Who's going to bring it home for me? I'm having Gadget bring it to xfest?

I don;t have a problem bringing it over in my truck, probably convoy with leo and when we drop Bill off on the way home I could give ya a should to pick er up. We can talk at the meet:top:

Top Bottom