Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Wait Is Almost Over!!

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
Alright...so we just had the First Hawaiian International Auto Show here in Hawaii. Cause I work with media I actually had to broadcast live from it. I was fortunate enough to interview one of the West Coast Representatives of Toyota. I of course asked him all about the new Tundra and stuff but off the air I asked him about the TRD S/C. I first off said that I know they are not connected but what's the deal with the S/C. He replied saying to not wait for it. It isn't coming out soon. He use to give dates and stuff pertaining to the release of the TRD S/C but now he doesn't say anything cause it keeps getting pushed back. After hearing this...I WAS SAD! Oh well!:thumpdown:

wshsbears

Reaction score
i need a wideband.. either that or i need the 400 bones to get one.. all this tuning talk and i've had a psc sitting in my back seat for 4 months now..

XRobber

Reaction score
i need a wideband.. either that or i need the 400 bones to get one.. all this tuning talk and i've had a psc sitting in my back seat for 4 months now..
I know Richard was selling a bunch of stuff.... not sure if the wideband is for sale or not tho.

SWB X

Reaction score

dont expect to much performance of out the psc

07XR808

Reaction score
Alright...so we just had the First Hawaiian International Auto Show here in Hawaii. Cause I work with media I actually had to broadcast live from it. I was fortunate enough to interview one of the West Coast Representatives of Toyota. I of course asked him all about the new Tundra and stuff but off the air I asked him about the TRD S/C. I first off said that I know they are not connected but what's the deal with the S/C. He replied saying to not wait for it. It isn't coming out soon. He use to give dates and stuff pertaining to the release of the TRD S/C but now he doesn't say anything cause it keeps getting pushed back. After hearing this...I WAS SAD! Oh well!:thumpdown:

Watch when we decide to finally get the URD because of impatience TRD is goin release it

XPC_XR

Reaction score

I had been talking with some guys at magnusen and they too said 07. They said they already made the whole kit and everything. I hope this is true.

I found that out because I had got incontact with them about working with them to make a kit for us. But thats when he told me about TRD's. He said 07 and maybe Fall.

So who knows what will happen.

bartkwan

Reaction score
hopefully that guy ends up calling that mr gardner gentleman like he said, and gives us some real info on the trd sc

Alexrunner

Reaction score
according to this thread the trd sc should be out very sooon. I dont care cause im going turboo, however have any of you heard anything that would confirm the basis of this thread?

flyinbryan

Reaction score
i heard june a few months back ..but still, i wouldnt hold ur breath lol

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
Maybe Dog's got an update for us.:dontknow:

edinha

Reaction score
according to the tech's at toyota, they said that we wont see a S/C until Q4 this year. but i still dont believe it. lol

Top Bottom