Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

the "Wing Thing" controversy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
As requested the wing shots,like or hate their my shots and truck.comments welcome good or bad!ENJOY:top:

100_0434.jpg

100_0433.jpg

100_0432.jpg

100_0431.jpg

100_0430.jpg

wshsbears

Reaction score
its ok looking. i'd have to see it in person.. as long as u don't have APC stickers all over the place:laugh:

05runner

Reaction score
True indeed BIG DOG its your truck bro. On your truck i can dig it. It actually dont look bad to me. Now my question. Have you actually adjusted your wing. I dont know how to say what im thinking, but you know how the formula racers have to get it set at just the right angle for wind reduction and all that. Or is yours just installed. And thats an honest question, cuz from what i gather about you, i dont think your the type to just put anything on your truck.:rock:

XDsm

Reaction score
Ewwww:puke:Sorry dude but I don't dig it at all. Looks way out of place up there on top of the shell. I've also never been a fan of those style spoilers either.

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
hmmmmm... i think i'm on the fence with this one.
I also wanna know if it serves a "performance" function. or do you just like the way it looks?
I think maybe a paint matched, one piece, spoiler might look cool... ya know, a more "stock" looking spoiler...

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
honestly at first it was an appearace thing till I got on the interstate at high speeds and the normal associate high speed drift went away. it actually clamps the butt down to the highway!:top:

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
honestly at first it was an appearace thing till I got on the interstate at high speeds and the normal associate high speed drift went away. it actually clamps the butt down to the highway!:top:

nice:top::biggrin:

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
thanks bro. the big trucks love to run along side of me at 90 or will clear a path for me,then as i exit I hit the train horns for a "thank you" and they return horn.pretty cool of em!:top:

eXuser01

Reaction score
thats crazyy haha its not my style but kudos for ingenuity i think thats the right word but its def a first did u drill thur ur cab?? did u have to take the interior apart??

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
yes i drilled through the shell and used stainless allen head bolts.the shell is just that no harm to the inside.used 1/8"x 2" aluminum for back up .1 piece in front for those 4 bolts and 1 in the rear for those 4 bolts. gasket under each mount for water proofing.

Ridinsidewayz

Reaction score
I don't care for it myself, but if we all had the same taste our trucks would be pretty boring.

eXuser01

Reaction score
yes i drilled through the shell and used stainless allen head bolts.the shell is just that no harm to the inside.used 1/8"x 2" aluminum for back up .1 piece in front for those 4 bolts and 1 in the rear for those 4 bolts. gasket under each mount for water proofing.
:top: nice

RunnerJon

Reaction score
i wanna see some full truck pics of it .. not thinkin im likin it cus trucks shouldnt have wings unless its a slight tail lip ... basicly its putting the word ricer to the truck...srry

Dallas

Reaction score
if that little thing was capable of any downforce you would have dents in your roof. My opinion......looks like poop.

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
say what you want .your comments are taken.like previously stated I build to my taste not for your approval positively or negatively. thats the bottom line....:top:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom