Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The XRunner is back...PICS HOT ONES

05Xrunner

Reaction score
Well Finally got out to shoot some shots of the XRunner..Also my ex's Sister wanted a Photoshoot of herself as well so we took some with the truck...She is almost like my sister.
IMG_3464.jpg

IMG_3460.jpg

IMG_3458.jpg

IMG_3452.jpg

IMG_3448.jpg

Last edited:

REG CAB X

Reaction score
:top::top::top: Looks really nice. Truck ain't too bad either.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This might just be the best thread ever posted here. :biggrin: Nice photos... wouldn't expect anything less from you! You always get great shots.

05Xrunner

Reaction score
yea she makes the truck look like crap..cause she is soo much hotter

Spyder327

Reaction score
geeeezzz, looks like i found a new background for my computer :biggrin:

FuCt

Reaction score
How where your stock wheels finished in Black? Is that paint, powdercoating? How old is your sister?

FuCt

Reaction score
looks like u might get some tummyring scratches in ur fender.....no regrets im sure...

trd_sport

Reaction score
Now that's a hot body...................................sister aint bad as well lol. Can someone say X-Fest spokesmodel???
I will be going through Pa in a few weeks, let's go have a beer lol!

05Xrunner

Reaction score
HMMMM...never thought about the belly ring thing. Oh well no damage..I just gave the truck a quick detail spray and no scratches. What part of PA are you going through.

trd_sport

Reaction score
I'll be going right by Pittsburg on my way to Ny. It's going to be a long road trip and thought it may be cool to see some members along the way, but I understand schedules, so I'll post up my trip itinerary when it's for sure and see if anybody wanted to meet for food or something along the way----back to topic not meaning to threadjack----I'll have to show you some of the models I photographed in highschool and college sometime, nice shots man:top:

05Xrunner

Reaction score
I am ALWAYS free...I get home from work at 3:15 everyday and no weekends...Unfortunately I am the only XR I know of around here

trd_sport

Reaction score
well unfortunately I'm not a x-runner, but Pittsburgh is about 5hrs from my intended destination, so I should be passing through before I get to the lakehouse upstate, I'll let you know man.

rexrunner

Reaction score
WOW :rock: PM me if she wants my number, Ive been wanting to go on vacation :biggrin:

Top Bottom