Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The XRunner is back...PICS HOT ONES

05Xrunner

Reaction score
i will see if she wants to do more with the truck and new wheels..I know my other friend Cortney wants to pose again.
KH5V3396.jpg

KH5V3400.jpg

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
that would be nice with the same poses... just for comparison purposes only...:biggrin:

R

racerx

that would be nice with the same poses... just for comparison purposes only...:biggrin:

love the way you think man... always thinking out side the BOX

tell your sis to come to cali i dont bite that much

Last edited by a moderator:

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
I thought Venomous X would be all over this one. :laugh:

Sorry About Ur Luck

Reaction score
There should be an award for whomever posts the best pics or has the most hits, like a free blower from URD! Or a set up from Sittin Sic, just a thought :biggrin:

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
Well, most of the best pics went to the calendar, some didn't make it though. I would check out the official swb, rr, br and bsp threads for pics. That's where the other half are... I think.

DemonXrunner

Reaction score
First off. Nice truck and second your sister is Gorgeous. I am sure everyone would enjoy more pics. Also feel free to send me her number. LOL

eXecutioner

Reaction score
she needs to hike up the skirt and stop wearing her mom's church heels. LOL. nice truck though

05Xrunner

Reaction score
i am working on some new girls and old ones to pose with it

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
I know all sorts of hot chick and I'm sure it wouldn't take much to get them to pose with this thing.. I just know nothing about photography. I'm sure you guys wouldn't care if they were iPhone pics though, eh? :p

Ryan

Top Bottom