Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Idk but can you sneak the coolant tube between the heads? and the knock sensors and harness. I always put that in first then the heads

Looks like the overlooked that step. It won't happen with the heads on. No way.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Took a wheel to get a little bend in the lip repaired. Figured it was a good time to do finish up on the front ARP wheel studs. Already have the rear, and it has been bothering me not having the fronts finished as well.

Since the anodized red Titek lug nuts ended up looking more pink than red, I ordered up a new full set of these. Compliments of www.Evasivemotorsports.com

Toon714

Reaction score
I got hook up with evasive motorsports! :top:
Good peeps to deal with in so cal.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
The engine is reported to have shipped. I am waiting to hear back with a tracking number.

Also have some new lower ball joints to replace my worn out front ones. They are Raybestos brand, and for the 4Runner. They are very much needed!

EMS Guy

Reaction score
The engine is reported to have shipped. I am waiting to hear back with a tracking number.

Also have some new lower ball joints to replace my worn out front ones. They are Raybestos brand, and for the 4Runner. They are very much needed!

Wow. Some progress there.......................................................................................now the waiting game

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Still need to get those injectors from you. Won't be to long. Despite having said that before.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
It will be like a reunion! It's been gone for just over two years. Just a few short dsys until it returns!

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
How much lift you ask?

Enough to have to grind away material.

Here is a good comparison shot of the OEM and the Custom 1GR Kelford cam profiles.

Last edited:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
My new Tilton Racing TOB. We'll add this to the list if anyone wants it versus OEM.

1.25" of adjustment.

Top Bottom