Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Track Night @ Baytown

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Which night would you all most prefer? August 19th, or 26th? Test and tune nights are on Fridays. Either one of those two weekends are good for me.

Get a group of people together, and can roll out, or meet up there. Be good to hang out, and see what our rides can do. Especially since we haven't had a meet in a while.

1. Torspd

PiNkY

Reaction score
1. Torspd
2. PiNkY

I'd go for support but wouldn't run since I'm basically stock. Besides then maybe id finally see your new set up

Toon714

Reaction score
1. Torspd
2. PiNkY
3. Nupeprime
4. Toon714

hopefully the twins will be installed by than.... :dontknow:

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Hmmm... I'm pretty sure I could make it out. Either day should be fine for me. Need to have myself a mod day before then and put on my LCAs and relo brackets.

How much boost do you plan on running Torspd?

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, I am getting refined with the larger injectors, for more boost this weekend. I just need to get another spring. So maybe 13 psi. I am curious what it would do at the two different levels actually, at the track.

For the sake of time frames, let's stick with the 26th. That gives ample time to everyone.

1. Torspd
2. PiNkY
3. Nupeprime
4. Toon714

hopefully the twins will be installed by than.... :dontknow:

Got my fingers crossed as well.

1. Torspd
2. PiNkY

I'd go for support but wouldn't run since I'm basically stock. Besides then maybe id finally see your new set up

Support is always welcome. :top:

contemplates on going....:hmmmm2:

Do it. Just avoid the water box

Last edited:

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
I'll try bro, the 26th is AFTER the fall semester starts and I'll have a full load.:frown: If I do go, I WANT A RIDE! I might better my time maybe.:dontknow: How much is it to race, $20 like SAR?

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I believe it is still $20

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
eh **** it, I'll go. If anything I just do my homework there.:laugh: I'm a sucker for racing.....not a good habit I suppose but I don't care. How's the tracks condition?

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I believe the hours are like 5:30-12:30 I will double check though.

I am going to stage properly this time. So no more reverse launches. Lol

Toon714

Reaction score
My older homies r35. Might be goin with us along with another red r35 and a black nsx!
They will let me know next week.
My older homies white r35.is getting his turbo and intercooler upgradrd as we speak.
The r35 will be a good run against the mustang...

Top Bottom