Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Track Night @ Baytown

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
I don't remember the times (in the 13's) but Mark was 105-108 mph. That must have been when he was in 2wd.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
14.8. Mph was 108.. I learned from Xrunnit that they took an average of the speeds at different points. Reason I say that is because I know my speedily is off, but only by two mph. I had brought that up in a coversation with him because I was clearly past 115 when i would cross the line. So then I realized what the difference was from. There are a few vids that we have to upload. Compared to how fast Xrunnit can shift, you can easily tell how slow my shifts are. Long quite pause. Lol.

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Xrunnit, blazing fast time dude. Congrats.

Thank you sir. Come winter time with a set of drag radials and much better timing, I hope to be deep into the 11's. I wish that the X was capable of this without dumping $20k into it.

Just watched the video of Toon and I racing. Dude had a heck of a lead....will post it up soon.

That was a pretty epic run to watch from the stands... I will say there was a lot of "Ohhh shittt!!!!!!" going on. :laugh:

what psi were u running? mphs?

He was high 108's like he said. But listening to him drive from the sideline, there is a lot of ET and MPH in that truck that wasn't being used. You would hear the turbo.. then a pause... then more turbo and exhaust, then another pause... then exhaust and turbo, and another pause. Every shift had a moment of silence. it was kind of funny.

He let me drive the truck a bit, and i will say, his transmission is a big ole hunk of shit. :laugh:

I have no doubt that with a good transmission and traction, he would be trapping over 110mph easily. It will be a great run between him and me once he cleans up that big piece of doo doo between the engine and driveshaft.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Yep. Have the adapter kit in my garage right now. Just trying to finish some other stuff first. Then I will tackle that project.

Top Bottom