Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Trackdaze @ VIR july 12-13

SgtBadA

Reaction score
Ill go but i wont be racing. Maybe we could convoy up there autobodyx

Clewis333

Reaction score
Jeez, I thought you were the only one that was going for sure... I just signed up driver 333 again. I hope to see you guys there even if I don't have the old X anymore

Miami_X

Reaction score
Jeez, I thought you were the only one that was going for sure... I just signed up driver 333 again. I hope to see you guys there even if I don't have the old X anymore
See you there!

SgtBadA

Reaction score
Ill drive up to take some more photos. And ill bring my laptop this time too

Clewis333

Reaction score
cool man. glad some of you guys will be coming up. just in case the worst case scenario happens again

SgtBadA

Reaction score
Jeez i hope that doesnt happen again.. i would wish that on anyone

autobodyX

Reaction score
Ill go but i wont be racing. Maybe we could convoy up there autobodyx

I have been very busy at work, I just can not get caught up. We can meet up in Greensboro. I was going to head out Saturday morning. I plan to bring my old brake package with me if you still want it.

SgtBadA

Reaction score
Yes im still interested. Sounds like a plan. You have my number so you can call or text me where you want to meet up on saturday and what time

Clewis333

Reaction score
i was real let down that no one else came out. the first day, first run i blew out my right front wheel bearing. so the rest of the first day was spent searching for a wheel bearing and replacing. luckily enough, everyone and their mother drives an M3 of some kind and a nice man there helped me out, he was a certified bmw mechanic. the second day i got to run all 4 runs. it was a blast and much more successful that my last track daze event :rockon:
my slowest run was 3:02 and the fastest run was 2:33
so next time at track daze i will be running in the advanced group.
i want to go when the grand course is open Nov 11 - 12 i think
hope to see some of you guys there!

BondXII

Reaction score
I'm surprised no one else came out. I was on the fence for a while but just too busy to make that haul twice so close together. Glad to see you only had "minor" issues this time. Quite the difference from slowest to quickest times. :top:

Also surprised they are going to throw you into Advanced already. Are you sure they didn't mean Intermediate??

Have to see how things go with the Grand Course. Would be fun to run the "big" course. Got quite a few races between now and then, including a Chump Series race in September. See how funds are then. :dontknow:

Miami_X

Reaction score
I was one of the No-Shows (through no fault of my own). The sale of my house, which had been languishing for months, was suddenly and unexpectedly accelerated during the week of the VIR meet. I received a partial refund on my entrance fee and will be attending one of the Track Daze events there in the fall. The 'Grand Course' looks interesting!

ETA: By the way, during that week, my X-Runner was used extensively to move couches, beds, dressers, etc, and came through with flying colors!

SgtBadA

Reaction score
Blew out a wheel bearing.. i bet that took quite a job to replace. I know the bearings on the 6 lug tacomas are a pain in the arse to replace. Requires a special press and whatnot. Glad you had fun i got stuck working since some of our team is deploying. Next time you go it sounds like you will be racing with AutobodyX and Buck in blue group. Meanwhile im moving back to Texas. Dont worry i have already applied to be a member of a track in decatur texas. It wasnt as bad as i thought it was going to be. They host 3 track dayz a year so thats good enough for me. Although its on my list to race VIR.

Top Bottom