Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Traction bar GB?!

PiNkY

Reaction score
Has anyone pushed for one of these yet? I wouldn't mind getting a nice deal on a traction bar from Gadget, any takers?

Murderface

Reaction score
Personally URD is the only place I will
spend money on a traction bar:top:
if I can get some money together, COUNT me in:top:

xrunish

Reaction score
everyone is im sure up for this GB as long as the price is right and the money is in the pockets

Gadget

Reaction score
I already have something in the works on this.

Will try to push it to the front burner. Expect to see a GB or a nice sale sometime this month on it.

Just keep in mind that the margin on this item is very low so there is not a lot of wiggle room to work with, but I am sure we can do something.

G

PiNkY

Reaction score
I already have something in the works on this.

Will try to push it to the front burner. Expect to see a GB or a nice sale sometime this month on it.

Just keep in mind that the margin on this item is very low so there is not a lot of wiggle room to work with, but I am sure we can do something.

G

Sounds awesome!! Wouldn't expect anything less, :rockon: do what you can man!

I noticed when installing this you have to open up your basket to bolt it up, how long should you let it drain if you are going to replace the gear lube w/ something diff.?

Murderface

Reaction score
I just changed my rear diff and trans with Amsoil:top:
The benefit is that with synthetics being more slick=less friction=better MPG's and longer drain intervals to name a couple:top:

05H0TWHEELS

Reaction score
what knid would i need for the rear diff, i changed the trannys but never the diff.

blastap

Reaction score
as you texfesters saw, the ttc bars dont really work that well. i will be watching this thread to pull the trigger on a good bar.

Mr.X

Reaction score
imma stay posted cant wait to have some sickk launches

PiNkY

Reaction score
What diff. bars are out there anyways? Is URD the best buy? Well for atleast my application i mean, I'm runnin the djm 3/4 so kinda low for some of the expensive kits

5000XD

Reaction score
Only yesterday I had such extreme wheelhop (while passing an asshole driving 2mph) I think I sprained my third neck vertebra...

Murderface

Reaction score
what knid would i need for the rear diff, i changed the trannys but never the diff.

get this gear oil : AGL1G -EA Synthetic 80W90 Gear Lube from Amsoil
with this LSD additive: ADATB -EA Slip Lock Gear Oil Additive from Amsoil

And for the motor get this BIGGER oil filter: EAO34 -EA Absolute Efficiency Oil Filter also from Amsoil. The bigger filter will give you more filter media to catch whatever crap that is in ur oil:top:

I know u didn't ask for the oil filter but I figured maybe you didnt know there was a bigger one out there for our motor

Top Bottom