Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Traction bar GB?!

PiNkY

Reaction score
get this gear oil : AGL1G -EA Synthetic 80W90 Gear Lube from Amsoil
with this LSD additive: ADATB -EA Slip Lock Gear Oil Additive from Amsoil

And for the motor get this BIGGER oil filter: EAO34 -EA Absolute Efficiency Oil Filter also from Amsoil. The bigger filter will give you more filter media to catch whatever crap that is in ur oil:top:

I know u didn't ask for the oil filter but I figured maybe you didnt know there was a bigger one out there for our motor
Awesome man I'm gona take that advice also. Any idea how much all those goodies are gona cost?

Murderface

Reaction score
Here's how much it is for Preferred customers($40 for a years membership)

ADATB -EA Slip Lock Gear Oil Additive(4 oz) 5.80
AGL1G -EA Synthetic 80W90 Gear Lube(1 gal) 27.75
FGRQT -EA Synthetic 75W90 LL Gear Oil(1 qt) 8.30
EAO34 -EA Absolute Efficiency Oil Filter 13.15
ASLQT -EA Synthetic 5W30 Motor Oil(1 qt) 6.75
ASL1G -EA Synthetic 5W30 Motor Oil (1 gal) 26.45

Total is $96.50 before tax and shipping. These are all extended drain interval oils

This is the price for (1) each. U will need 1 gal of 80W90 for the rear diff(only need 3.5 qts but 1 gal is cheaper then 4 qts)
1 gal and 1 qt of 5W-30 for the engine for a total of 5 qts(engine holds 4.8 qts but whos measuring that?)
2 qts of 75W90 for the trans.
U can get a differ filter for the engine but this one above is bigger and has more filter media to trap the crap in ur oil

Hope this helps:top:

Mclovin

"Chicka Chicka Yea"
Reaction score
which bars did that one guy have on his swb at texfest??? i dont want a lift lol no offense:frown:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Those were caltracs and he was also stock height. :top: his rear set a little higher as well but the performance is nice I bet :top:

Mclovin

"Chicka Chicka Yea"
Reaction score
well im not tryn to put my ars in the air and all... but if i get the s/s drop and put these on would i b ok with my height?? or will i sit back to stock hight???

05H0TWHEELS

Reaction score
never knew about this bar, seems interesting, i'll prablay get one if the price is riite

big_dirte

Reaction score
well im not tryn to put my ars in the air and all... but if i get the s/s drop and put these on would i b ok with my height?? or will i sit back to stock hight???

I had the same question. NHTINRI...i cant remember how to spell his SN but he has the SS drop and the URD Trac bar. From what he said he loves it! I am on for the SS group buy and wanted the trac bar as well but I was concerned with the clearance issues like some were having with the Summit ones.

Dirte

Mclovin

"Chicka Chicka Yea"
Reaction score
well im just tryn not to get something thtats gona raise my ars in the air like ol boy at texfest... as long as it doesn't do that im good... or should be lol

PiNkY

Reaction score
Any word from the G man? Or is this gona slide into the category for the black friday sale.

micpun

Reaction score
Does anyone know if running these on DJM's would be a problem?

BlueStRe@X

Reaction score
I would like to get a traction bar as well im kinda new here and don't know much about my truck but i do know that i need one of those I'm tired of hopping when i feed some gas to my ride...lol

Coupe

Reaction score
I would be interested in this as well.

Mclovin

"Chicka Chicka Yea"
Reaction score
sorry fellas count me out of this gb.... thats a lil steep for me right now.... mabe when i actually have a traction prob...

big_dirte

Reaction score
I think I might be in the same boat as you supra. Im definitely on board for this once I am boosted. Maybe when/if I get out of the military and have a better paying job.

Dirte

Top Bottom