Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TRD SC vs URD SC vs Powerfab TC

TRON

Reaction score
What happen to everyone running this turbo setup?

TRON

Reaction score
Nice... Are you sticking with the stock trans?

Redlantern

Reaction score
Yea. With what it's set at I think it should be ok with the upgraded valvebody and will be a daily. I'm already planning next project after this.

Formidable

Reaction score
Anyone have the contact info for sic x? Please PM me. I need to ask him for a custom build.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
What happen to everyone running this turbo setup?

Toon714, had one version of it, but wanted parted out by the new owner of his truck. Clifford has one, but hates his truck. Lol. Redlantern obviously, as he posted.

SIK X hasn't been on the forum in a loooooong time. Almost as long as he hasn't worked at PowerFab.

He might still have all of the drawings for his kit though. Never know.

jhn2011xr

Reaction score
I have a non boosted X but I'm hoping to in the future nice to see how these three kits compared to each other

hiflyer

Reaction score
I have a non boosted X but I'm hoping to in the future nice to see how these three kits compared to each other

Trd - good but limited upgrades. Good to 320hp or so. Lots of low end grunt tho and the scream of the blower is sahweet

sikX - custom one off and he's not around anymore :( but turbo!

Urd - pretty well unlimited upgradability with huge support in the industry. New blow off valve is super fun

Full disclosure - I have both TRd and urd. Never seen a turbo x up here

Top Bottom