Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TRD supercharger best price?

x-short-r

Reaction score
Talked to some dealer in AZ. He's willing to let them go for 3750 shipped. Is this a good deal? Gets here faster if you live in Cali and no tax.

Gadget

Reaction score
If that includes the fit kit, that is a very good deal.

Gadget

Hi_On_X

Reaction score
I was gonna ask the same question, is that include with fit kit?....

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
if 3400 with fit kit is the price then that is the cheapest i have ever scene it. i have to go with wleldred's link. that's a good price. my friends a mechanic at toyota in las vegas. i will just ask him to help me install this in my truck.

dak-rt-2a-XR

Banned
Reaction score
so buy the kit outta state and have a local dealer install it? that saves state taxes i assume right?

that kit on the second page dropped to $3400!!! Night be able to get one quicker than i thought

x-stealth

Reaction score
3400 is a great price I think. Soon everyone is going to have the TRD S/C if the price keeps going down.

ABP

Reaction score
3400 is a great price I think. Soon everyone is going to have the TRD S/C if the price keeps going down.

I am pretty sure at $3400 you will still need to buy the fit kit for another $300-350. Still a good price.

x-short-r

Reaction score
So I've got the final words. It's 3750 including shipping and fit kit. I told the guy that some of us on here might jump at this deal. IF you're interested the man to call
480.218.2516 and ask for Ralph. He said he had a couple in stock.

RedXr

Reaction score
This is what they are at trdparts4u.com but none the less, its still a good deal.

the blue taco runner

"Livin It Up"
Reaction score
Whats all in the fit kit?

I know thats a noob question and I apologize for that lol.

And I talked to a few people with the S/C's and they said that it comes with another radiator and a couple other things...is that in the fit kit or do those links not provide the extras?

x-short-r

Reaction score
This is what they are at trdparts4u.com but none the less, its still a good deal.

Yah, but they charge you a bit more for shipping depending where you live. This is just flat 3750 including shipping to almost anywhere in the US I guess.

And yes, it includes everything you need for the install. TIS manual reccommends 6 hours.

RedXr

Reaction score
you gotta work them a little. they'll get it to you for $3750. :top: Just tell them you were referred at this price.

rich017

Reaction score
Whats all in the fit kit?

I know thats a noob question and I apologize for that lol.

And I talked to a few people with the S/C's and they said that it comes with another radiator and a couple other things...is that in the fit kit or do those links not provide the extras?

It comes with an intercooler and fit kit

dak-rt-2a-XR

Banned
Reaction score
get this CRAP

I called the local dealer and asked them how much they would charge for one and to have it installed...here was the conversation...

Me:
How much for the kit?

them:
"$4170 for the kit and $370 for the fit kit."

me:
do you price match?

them:
from where and how much?

me:
Dallas dealership has them online for around $3700 for it all

them:
(laughing) no! thats almost at cost!

Me:
okay then, what if i buy it and bring it in, how much to install it?

them:
please hold

5 minutes go by...intermission....

them:
we cant install one for you

me:
what??

them:
boss says unless you buy one from here we cannot install it, there would be issues with the warrenty

me:
but its toyota parts put on by a dealer, whats the issue??

them:
it would just complicate things, we cant do it unless you buy it here, then we can Warranty the parts

me:
thanks for nothing
*click*

NOW....

id the BS flag flying for anyone but me? Ive never heard of someone saying they cant warranty parts that are toyota parts?? thats like saying we cant service your truck you didn't buy it here...?

Im kinda mad about this, they are the only dealership within 100 miles of me
Gene Reed Toyota Scion of North Charleston...

ABP

Reaction score
So I've got the final words. It's 3750 including shipping and fit kit. I told the guy that some of us on here might jump at this deal. IF you're interested the man to call
480.218.2516 and ask for Ralph. He said he had a couple in stock.

I live 5 miles from Toyota of Dallas. I still might call your guy to save over $300 in local sales tax.

Top Bottom