Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tree on my XR and my car

hrspwr236

Reaction score
I almost cried when i say this pic, sorry to see that, i watch a couple fall on a few cars in my old apartment complex and i felt real bad watching it happen

Mrs. Matt's06

Reaction score
Life sucks the x-runner is totaled to. We can't get another here in germany. It will be 9,000 to fix the car and 19,000 to fix the truck.

BlackCat

Reaction score
19grand ??? Wow !!! Then again, everything is more expensive in Europe. And roof damage is always a pain to repair since it's technically structural.

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Life sucks the x-runner is totaled to. We can't get another here in germany. It will be 9,000 to fix the car and 19,000 to fix the truck.

Damn dude, that blows :thumpdown:

I'm really feeling bad for you right now :frown:

Coupe

Reaction score
I would be tempted to make a convertible X. Or a lift off top X. Or a chop top X. You could be an original.

Just trying to put a spin on this.

trd_sport

Reaction score
Man I feel bad....I mean you are XR-U Europe. Anyway insurance can help ship another one out there considering tht should add to the cost:dontknow:

PascoX

Reaction score
Man I feel bad....I mean you are XR-U Europe. Anyway insurance can help ship another one out there considering tht should add to the cost:dontknow:
Sorry to hear that another X bites the dust. But you should see if you can get another shipped over from the states !

Hi_On_X

Reaction score
OMFG, That sucks man...

Hope everything works out for you....

Matt's06

Reaction score
I'm am pretty bummed now. I am seriously thinking about trying to buy it from my insurance company and just fix it when I go back to the States in March for probably half the price as it would cost here. Or just let them take it, keep all my mods, and buy another when I get back. I had no idea they would actually total it. I thought they would just replace that center piece of the roof because if you look at our roofs there are two pieces of molding that cover where the center piece of the roof is welded on. I hope I don't get screwed at the end because my insurance company USAA uses CCC value scope to determine the value and I have been doing some research on it and nobody seems to be happy with it except the insurance companies, of course.

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Dude I'm just chiming in and that damn thats all i have to say. Luckily it looks like it can be fixed though hopefully . When i saw tree feel on X i thought it smashed the hell out of it i mean like trunk across the middle ....

Mrs. Matt's06

Reaction score
We thought that his truck was good until the tree was off. The night that it happen he looked around and made sure all the glass was still there. They didn't take the tree of until the next day.

metalheadx

Reaction score
sorry again about the x man hope you get it taken care of or get a new one soon..

Mrs. Matt's06

Reaction score
I fell so bad for my husband

He has put about 6,000 in mods on his truck. We might not get all that back. :mad:

daveczrn

Reaction score
strip the mods and buy a new one.

Or fight with the insurance company for a replacement. I know atleast with State farm and other insurance companies here in teh states that the value that they give you is the replacement cost for the truck. If its really hard to find the truck the replacement cost is higher. just a thought

xrunner5-0

Reaction score
That sucks, when you get back to the states, you might want to invest in a red or blue X. You just need to break the curse.

Mrs. Matt's06

Reaction score
The base is going to pay for mine. The go buy the kelly blue book the suggested retail value. Matt would be better of if they would do that to. We have USSA.

morcheez

Reaction score
man this really sucks...another true xr fan loses his ride...and all those mods...i probably had about 3 grand in mods and i only got about 1900 of that back...most they dont even count ....such as the exhaust and intake because they are necessary for the vehicle to run properly or some b.s. like that

Top Bottom