Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Truck got keyed... need some help

nick_gz1

Reaction score
That's wack, people just have no discipline or respect these days

flygirl

Reaction score
looks like yours will buff out..mine is going to require a body shop visit...people suck

AndreCon23

Reaction score
Sucks! I'd have to agree with Blackcat, if you got keyed it would be down to the metal. a little elbow grease should get it right out

justin13703

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure he got it already...this thread is a year and a half old. Lol

madtrucker

Reaction score
People do suck! Why do they got to mess w/ the X? Some jealous losers. I'm glad you got it looking better.

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
kinda an old thread haha. Anyways as an update, I still have that scratch even after a full detail with a buffer. The scratch was completely through the clear coat and took some paint out. :thumbdown:

Reaction score
I'm going to have to buff my bumper out soon because some chick back into me today.

davesX

Reaction score
the best way would be to take it to local body shop or if you are comfortable with a buffer... they should be able to buff that right out, mine as well polish the whole thing while your at it so it will all match..

X-MOKED U

Reaction score
im always so careful with other ppls rides when i get out or walk around their cars i cant believe some ppl.

i hate sitting in my car and having some A hole slam his door on your car, thats when i get crazy..

donovanbedwell

Reaction score
yeah sometimes if i'm wearing nice jeans the rivets on the pockets scratch along my door as i'm getting in. i have a small heart attack every time lmao :laugh:

Reaction score
That sucks. I have when people mess with your property. They don't have the cajones to face the owner.

Top Bottom