Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Turtle wax ICE products

DC29

Reaction score
Ok, so if you have not kept up on waxing or you know your vehicle has alot of compounds binded to the paint. First wash, clay bar, then wax. No need really for polishing if you keep up on the waxing part. Polish is just to give it a quick shine.

right on thanks man, thats the part that was confusing me, i didnt know if i needed to polish and wax or just wax after the clay bar

RedXr

Reaction score
Ya, the polish cannot be used like a wax. It will not protect your paint and can be harmful if you do use it like a wax. Keeping up on the wax will allow your clear coat to rid of the binding stuff, or will at least keep it so you dont get too far behind. No problem bro. :smile::top:

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
The liquid claybar that I had was just a bottel of liquid, but it has three layers that is seperated and you have to shake well to mix it. There was not a piece of clay

I havent used a real claybar kit so I cant compare, but I wasnt impressed with this stuff. If you could enlighten me on how to use it properly I would really appreciate it.

I have my sonoma for a test subject, and I may be getting a DA soon to play with:crinklehair:

just516in

Reaction score
if you use the liquid clay bar make sure your car is wet it works 10X better

05Xrunner

Reaction score
that liquid claybar is 100% useless garbage. and no Polish and wax is not the same

Murderface

Reaction score
After reading all these posts it seems that maybe some of u don't know how to use the liquid clay bar. I used it when I first got my XR and it felt as smooth as a babies ass afterwards. Seems to work just like advertised and is very simple to remove excess afterwards. All the crap that builds up on the paint can be felt when u drag ur fingers along the paint. After I used to liquid claybar it was all gone. Silky Smooth.

Seems to work fine for me:top:

thebenmack

Reaction score
i was very disappointed with the ice wax. my truck didnt look or feel waxed, but i did like the interior stuff

Amarillo X

Reaction score
I use the Ice car wash but all else goes Meguiars. Every bodyshop I've ever been around uses Meguiars products and the NXT 2.0 Tech Wax is BOMB!

Top Bottom