Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

URD MKI S/C kit for sale

toyota06RR-XR

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

This sucks to be doing this as I had planed to install this months ago. I purchased April 2010 but never got a round to it. My loss is you gain..

this is the original members link that I purchased from http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=36297

I paid 2000, and looking to sell for 2300+shipping since the only thing I bought after the kit was USED URD Y-pipe and NEW URD fuel filter, which is also included.

[
IMG_0048.jpg

[/IMG]
IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0051.jpg

Last edited:

fmap4life

Reaction score
I call Dibs on this, Will Have to pull a loan tomorrow, what else is needed to complete the install? if its overkill than i will have to wait

(I Uncall Dibs Until I figure out my taxes)

Last edited:

toyota06RR-XR

Reaction score
I call Dibs on this, Will Have to pull a loan tomorrow, what else is needed to complete the install? if its overkill than i will have to wait

injectors, sc belt, sc traction fluid, and depends what kind of engine management you plan to run, all can be purchase from URD

Sorry, I need to sell the kit all together.

Scarface

Reaction score
I meant without the y pipe and fuel pump lol, not just the s/c lol. Hey, it was just a question fmap. Lmao

fmap4life

Reaction score
I meant without the y pipe and fuel pump lol, not just the s/c lol. Hey, it was just a question fmap. Lmao
lol, i was kidding :adore:

so on a stock setup this would be a no go? I would either x1 or mapecu2? Still learning here :dontknow:

Last edited:

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
so on a stock setup this would be a no go? I would either x1 or mapecu2? Still learning here :dontknow:

If it's the complete MKI kit it should come with a 7th injector and an additional injector controller. No need for any other tuning device. You will have to tune this after install, but its fairly simple to do and I am sure Gadget would be more than happy to give you a hand with all that.
I ran this kit until I upgraded to the MKII. I was very happy with it. It made good power and never gave me any issues.
One thing that you certainly would want to pick up is a wideband AFR guage. But this is for any setup, not just the MKII. Always best to monitor your AFRs.

toyota06RR-XR

Reaction score
If it's the complete MKI kit it should come with a 7th injector and an additional injector controller. No need for any other tuning device. You will have to tune this after install, but its fairly simple to do and I am sure Gadget would be more than happy to give you a hand with all that.
I ran this kit until I upgraded to the MKII. I was very happy with it. It made good power and never gave me any issues.
One thing that you certainly would want to pick up is a wideband AFR guage. But this is for any setup, not just the MKII. Always best to monitor your AFRs.

Thanks for chimeing in, I thought the 7th injectors was something that was need to be purchase separate. This was how i got the kit.

there is a A/F gauge included, you just need to get a 70-80 sensor from PLX, I can sent you the link for this.

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
fmap4life said:

Sweet...hey david you buy it and we can put it on my x...sound good...it's a deal lmao

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Thanks for chimeing in, I thought the 7th injectors was something that was need to be purchase separate. This was how i got the kit.

there is a A/F gauge included, you just need to get a 70-80 sensor from PLX, I can sent you the link for this.

If the pics you posted are of all the parts you have then the 7th injector is already installed in the water to air intercooler and the controller is also there.
One important part I do not see is the fuel rail tap. It attaches to the fuel rail and supplies fuel to the 7th injector.

fmap4life

Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys, I am seriously thinking about this, gotta figure out how to get it without the wife knowing :ahhhhh:she hasnt said anything about my truck being louder , so she must be clueless to the muffler change!!Sweet!!

Slay0r

Reaction score
getttt ittt. U can use my truck for installation directions lol

pumo420

Reaction score
Someone jump on this kit!! pretty good deal with everything included! this used to be my old kit would like. I was really happy with it if i had the money i would try and get it back. this kit would also come with a 75mm pulley.

fmap4life

Reaction score
I Forgot about taxes coming up, if you still have it and all goes well with taxes, I will snag it

Top Bottom