Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

URD MKI S/C kit for sale

djcsx-runner

" I love blue waffles"
Reaction score
yeah you can get sick with these things hopefully he will be willing to trade and if not it will be going up here for sale

Outburst

Reaction score
holy.... sh... thats UNREAL.

wow.. well good luck with the s/c sale.

Tunedx

Reaction score
Waiting for URD MKIII to be release:rockon: Bump for great buy!!

djcsx-runner

" I love blue waffles"
Reaction score
not that it makes a difference the helicopter i have in the picture is the one from the RC Heli magazine its featured on the cover. i built and reviewed it myself. it has only been flown a hand full of times it comes with everything you need to fly it except a LiPo charger

Last edited:

x-driver21

Reaction score
i looked on URD and all im seeing is the 7th injector is for the TRD s/c and not the URD s/c. Is anything else missing from this besides the belt and fluid? What specifically would i have to buy for this kit to function correctly? Anyone any help?

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
i looked on URD and all im seeing is the 7th injector is for the TRD s/c and not the URD s/c. Is anything else missing from this besides the belt and fluid? What specifically would i have to buy for this kit to function correctly? Anyone any help?

From the pics that were posted the only other thing I don't see is the fuel rail tap for the 7th injector. The injector itself is there and installed in the intercooler. The fuel line is also there.
You would have to call Gadget and see if you can get a fuel rail tap for that kit. I am sure he can get you something that would work.

shaggy08xr

Reaction score

From his description on the first page you will also need injectors and the tuning hardware and software to be able to tune it. You will need the 7th injector as well. That should be enough to get it running.

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
From his description on the first page you will also need injectors and the tuning hardware and software to be able to tune it. You will need the 7th injector as well. That should be enough to get it running.

URD MKI uses a 7th injector only. That as well as the Additional Injector Controller (tuning hardware) is shown in the picture.

From what I gathered the person starting this thread is the 2nd owner of this kit and never actually installed it on his truck. He is not really sure of everything that was included in the original kit, so therefore isn't 100% positive what is missing.

x-driver21

Reaction score
so how much you think it will cost to get the tune and all the other stuff?

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
I gotcha. I saw that in the pics, but thought those might have been old pics. I was just going off what he said.

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
so how much is the tune gadget will need to send me?

Free :top:

Don't know if this will help or not, but I labeled what all the different parts shown in the picture are. :top:
MKIbreakdown2.jpg

MKIbreakdown.jpg

Last edited:

x-driver21

Reaction score
sweet adn if you notice anything else i would need please let me know (im a total newb!)
Thanks for all the info man

x-driver21

Reaction score
ok talked to gadget and he said he may not be able to give me a fuel rail tap or atleast not for awhile. So is the fuel tape neccessary? where can i find one if the seller does not have it?

X-roller

Reaction score
ok talked to gadget and he said he may not be able to give me a fuel rail tap or atleast not for awhile. So is the fuel tape neccessary? where can i find one if the seller does not have it?

You will need it.... Otherwise you will run lean....

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score

APR has a fuel rail tap for their 7th injector. You can try asking Gadget if there is anyway to make that work. You may need a different fuel line, but that would be it.

x-driver21

Reaction score
sorry for me asking the same questions but this kit (as is) plus some fluid, and pully. It would run Correct? it would be lean but it would be able to run without harming the truch right? and i thought i saw someone say there was no 7th injector, so do i have to buy 1 for the fuel rail tap.
Will it run without this 7th injector?

also how long is URD electronics garunteed to work? i would hate to but this kit and get everything for it and the injectors not to work

i was also talking to a guy (just a stranger i met) said i need a boost controller. im not seeing that included but is that real or if it is, is it necessary?
sorry for all the qeustions

Last edited:
Top Bottom