Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

URD Spec-U Long Tube Headers

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Those look terrific Gadget. :top:

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
I held them at X-Fest.....these things are SWEET guys. And they sound fantastic. One lucky member walked away with them for the cost of a raffle ticket :rockon: If I hadn't just installed DTLTs I'd be looking at these. One of these days when I hit the lottery, I'll have a whole lot of URD bling.

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
I had no time to install them yet this week. Going to visit my family on the week end. Next week for sure. TKS again Gadget for the nice raffle prise I won. Justin is enjoying his 3" cat back exhaust.

gearhead899

Reaction score
I had no time to install them yet this week. Going to visit my family on the week end. Next week for sure. TKS again Gadget for the nice raffle prise I won. Justin is enjoying his 3" cat back exhaust.

yes sir! havnt driven the truck since the night i put it on (crappy weather in NJ) but I do love it!

X-roller

Reaction score
Finally someone comes out with a set. Too bad I'm no longer a 1gr guy

darthyota

Reaction score
Those look closer to mine then the dts whats the full specs on those g man? Also I know you had asked to see more of my exhaust and there wasnt much more to see but is there anything specific that you wanted to see?

X-roller

Reaction score
Those look closer to mine then the dts whats the full specs on those g man? Also I know you had asked to see more of my exhaust and there wasnt much more to see but is there anything specific that you wanted to see?

Lol I literally thought you were working with g man on this when I saw these...

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
I know a 4runner that will have them soon...............:crinklehair:

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Me, for the right price....lmao..

Lets do group buy on em...

Last edited:

XR

Reaction score
Those look cool. When is someone going to make some real long tubes? I have the DT headers and with the 1gr shouldn't they be closer to 36" runners. Again cool product!

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
those look wicked! just need to get the equal length y-pipe now.......

hiflyer

Reaction score
Sweetness!

I'll be testing those out with my next build!

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
damn if i would have just waited 1 more year.... when do we get to hear a sound clip of the new exhaust? i wanna hear the new headers, y-pipe, and catback together :blurock:

Top Bottom