Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

VA BCH Dinner Meet 2012 (to plan spring meet)

VaBchXRunner

"The Bargain Baron"
Reaction score
Well, it seems like we are being called out to do a half way to x-fest meet/mod weekend. Guess we need to do a dinner meet to get on the planning and organization of this.
Talked to justin already and he is down to meet, he suggested hampton area since he is comin from williamsburg. He also said he needs a couple weeks notice so that he can get his night pass. But I guess we could do it on this side of the water too, whichever......
The only nights that I'm free are mon, wed and fri.

Dates: Jan 23,25 or 27 - Let me know what works better for everybody and give some ideas for places to eat.

Gadget

Reaction score
25th would be the best for me....

G

ultraxr

Reaction score
Sucks... I'll be underway (at sea) on the 23rd - 27th.

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
I agree as long a I can shoot somebodys weapon....
I will even be that guy to load my own mags by hand :biggrin:

Most ranges you can rent weapons..but I'm sure there would be plenty to fire...

Gadget

Reaction score
Only one night?

Yep.

Mondays are way to busy.

Fridays are impossible with the Northern VA traffic. If I leave later than noon, I won't make it so that screws the ENTIRE day.

Wednesdays work. I would have to be on the road no later that 2...

G

VaBchXRunner

"The Bargain Baron"
Reaction score
Most ranges you can rent weapons..but I'm sure there would be plenty to fire...

I will work on getting some info on dis

Also that putz yardie can't make the dinner meet he is workin nights as of right now.....

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
25th works for me too.

There is alot of good food down in the new penninsula town center

Justin

VaBchXRunner

"The Bargain Baron"
Reaction score
well damn looks like, you , me and cbfields. maybe you can get some TW guys to roll out for dinner. I got a couple ideas for april, to talk over. 25th is good for me.....

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
well damn looks like, you , me and cbfields. maybe you can get some TW guys to roll out for dinner. I got a couple ideas for april, to talk over. 25th is good for me.....

The TW guys can only do weekends for some reason. alot of them work nites I guess

25th works

Hooters? The Pub? Five Guys? Abuelos?

there is good food down there

Justin

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
Y'all have fun the woman closes that night which means I'm on baby duty. Catch ya at the meet I guess. D put out some ply wood at you hood entrance the lex is never gonna clear that steep grade :)

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
Harpoon Larry's?

Justin

Y'all have fun the woman closes that night which means I'm on baby duty. Catch ya at the meet I guess. D put out some ply wood at you hood entrance the lex is never gonna clear that steep grade :)

I might have the same problem....

I'll be sure to bring a strap to tug you up the hill if need be... ( Kodak moment...:top:)

Justin

Last edited:

cbfields4

"The Wedding Crasher"
Reaction score
This site is still up and running, LOL!!!

Either night is good for me...it sounds like the 25th is a nice happy median for everyone.

Location, I don't care, I don't mind the travel. All the places sound good to me, I would vote for Hooters as my #1, to balance out the sword fest!

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
This site is still up and running, LOL!!!

Nice to see you still know where to find us :eviltongue: If you're not at the meet in the spring, I will not be attending, and don't you awww naawww me :top: Nice to see your username online again brother :blurock:

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Nice to see you still know where to find us :eviltongue: If you're not at the meet in the spring, I will not be attending, and don't you awww naawww me :top: Nice to see your username online again brother :blurock:

I second the New Hampster! Good to see you made it back online bud! You better be making it out to this meet!!

Top Bottom