Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

VA BCH Dinner Meet 2012 (to plan spring meet)

cbfields4

"The Wedding Crasher"
Reaction score
i get off work at that time plus idk if ima have a rental or the x but how long will you guys be there?( 90 min drive for me)

At the latest 9....where are you coming from?:hmmmm2:

It's just wings and a few beers...may not be worth the ride or the gas.:dontknow:

Gadget

Reaction score
1. cbfields4
2. My68ur8trd ( and I would bring my kid if I was going home first, just sayin...)
3. Gadget

cbfields4

"The Wedding Crasher"
Reaction score
im coming from fort lee.... 30 min south of richmond, va

oh damn...yea that is about 90 minutes:thumbdown:

I don't know what to tell ya, I hate for you to drive that far and we're leaving:dontknow:

widdoz runner

Reaction score
idk i guess it all depends on how i feel after final formation lol when is texfest im gonna be in ok soon( i hope my military peeps know how it is with orders and such lol)

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
Lmao Shanky. I also have a 12 and 7 year old girls too.....that's a def no go

Get your kid count up noob :)

indyxr

Reaction score
Ive never been to a meet and i live in indiana... i would love to take im sure a long drive to one of these get togethers. ill keep my eyes open for more posts

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Ive never been to a meet and i live in indiana... i would love to take im sure a long drive to one of these get togethers. ill keep my eyes open for more posts

depending on where in Indy you are we are both about 12 hours road time from this meet... DO IT!!!! lol

bombs

"Affliction Guy"
Reaction score
Have fun at the dinner/get together/ pre-plan to the pre-meet tonight! Looking forwward to a date to plan for. Can't make it tonight but after baby comes it's game on.

military peeps know how it is with orders and such
Widdoz, when do you PCS? I just came to VA less than a year ago, but I'm stationed at A.P. Hill, about an hour, hour and a half North of you.

Top Bottom