Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

VA BCH MEET April 23-25" official plans"

VaBchXRunner

"The Bargain Baron"
Reaction score
It's that time of year when "The VA Beach Crew" host our annual meet a.k.a. Mini X-Fest, LOL!!! A few of us have met and kicked around a few ideas and activities. The schedule and activities have been set and they are as followed.........

Friday Night:
Arrive
SHOREBREAK IN VIRGINIA BEACH for dinner, pool, drinks and everybody can still pick there favorite number(tapp)!!
Reservations for shorebreak is at 7pm on April 23rd
Address, menu and other can be found here.... http://www.shorebreakvb.com/

Saturday:
This day will be a mod/hangout/activity day.
Saturday is as follows:
-Modding 10am at VaBchXrunner(Duane)
-Gun Range for all the marksmen http://www.superiorpawn.com/vabeach-stores.htm
-Hanger 09 flight simulator for the top gun in you http://www.hangar09.com/
-Bowling last year it was a last sec hit!!!
-Grillin out for dinner(heard x-travagent is a alright cook)
-Nightly activities can be going out or bsing/drinkin around my crib with the bomb fire
The 3 activities listed are not set in stone, we can vote on them fri at dinner(shorebreak). Either activity will run abour $40 per person. bowling will be a tad cheaper.

Sunday:
Breakfast on the Waterfront @ the Jewish Mother say.......when we make it!!!
Waterfront cruise/Pics???
Depart

Please respond accordingly, we want to have a good turn out in VA Beach. Let us know if you can attend & mod list. This year we are not be able to house as many people as we usually do, so please start looking at hotels in the VA Beach area. If you need recommendations on hotels, reach out to X-Travegent(Jason). Some of us do have extra rooms and floor space, but it's going to be limited this year, so we apolgize in advance for this inconvience. I do have tents, chairs, grill, some tools and chairs but feel welcome to bring what you got to help out!!!!!

Please feel free to reach to any of the VA Beach Crew memebers for any specific questions. :top:

THE LIST SO FAR:
April 23rd-25th
1. My68ur8trd
2. Tapp
3. NHXRUNNER
4. cbfields4
5. ntinhri
6. vabchx
7. x-travagent
8. 07xrnr
9. low&blown
10. mr2adam
11. gadget
12. revobreaker
13. LateOnTheBrakes
14. Yotaman
15. 05tacx
16. Inkedrunner
17. shaX 07
18. LUGNUT+friend?
19. Christdenied
20. xrwannabe

Last edited:

Tapp

Reaction score
i hear Laina is good cook too...:rolleyez:

and justin isnt too shabby from what i was told...:smile:

i think bryan (blue xrunner) will be attending as well

07xrnr

Reaction score
It's that time of year when "The VA Beach Crew" host our annual meet a.k.a. Mini X-Fest, LOL!!! A few of us have met and kicked around a few ideas and activities. The schedule and activities have been set and they are as followed.........

Friday Night:
Arrive
SHOREBREAK IN VIRGINIA BEACH for dinner, pool, drinks and everybody can still pick there favorite number(tapp)!!
Reservations for shorebreak is at 7pm on April 23rd
Address, menu and other can be found here.... http://www.shorebreakvb.com/

Saturday:
This day will be a mod/hangout/activity day.
Saturday is as follows:
-Modding 10am at VaBchXrunner(Duane)
-Gun Range for all the marksmen http://www.superiorpawn.com/vabeach-stores.htm
-Hanger 09 flight simulator for the top gun in you http://www.hangar09.com/
-Grillin out for dinner(heard x-travagent is a alright cook)
-Nightly activities can be going out or bsing/drinkin around my crib with the bomb fire
The 2 activities listed are not set in stone, we can vote on them fri at dinner(shorebreak). Either activity will run abour $40 per person.

Sunday:
Breakfast on the Waterfront @ the Jewish Mother say.......when we make it!!!
Waterfront cruise/Pics???
Depart

Please respond accordingly, we want to have a good turn out in VA Beach. Let us know if you can attend & mod list. This year we are not be able to house as many people as we usually do, so please start looking at hotels in the VA Beach area. If you need recommendations on hotels, reach out to X-Travegent(Jason). Some of us do have extra rooms and floor space, but it's going to be limited this year, so we apolgize in advance for this inconvience. I do have tents, chairs, grill, some tools and chairs but feel welcome to bring what you got to help out!!!!!

Please feel free to reach to any of the VA Beach Crew memebers for any specific questions. :top:

THE LIST SO FAR:
April 23rd-25th
1. My68ur8trd
2. Tapp
3. NHXRUNNER
4. cbfields4
5. ntinhri
6. vabchx
7. x-travagent
8. 07xrnr
9. low&blown
10. mr2adam
11. gadget
12. revobreaker
13. LateOnTheBrakes
14. Yotaman
15. 05tacx
16. Inkedrunner
17. shaX 07

Might be able to show......by foot or if someone would like to pick me up on the way....lol....not reallly....

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
Looks like a good meat. Yall have fun now.

VaBchXRunner

"The Bargain Baron"
Reaction score
What about the dyno day?

G

would be hard to get everybody in the dyno in 1 day. would take all day/evening to do so, then some would want to dyno/some not. trying to find something that WE ALL can do in 1 day as a group:top:

Jeremias

Reaction score
Get me flywheel and stg3 clutch combo and i'm there:top:

shaX 07

Reaction score
Can we get a list added for Mods? Like list out who's installing what on who's truck? My mods list is big so I need to make sure I get people to help who know how to do the shit I don't know how to do, lol

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
BOWLING!!!

My68ur8TRD,X-Travegant, and cbfields will have to reunite :laugh:

No sandbaggin this time around

Justin

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
BOWLING!!!

Justin

Oh they going to allow that formation again? Hahaha

Mods? We have any left to do?

VaBchXRunner

"The Bargain Baron"
Reaction score
Can we get a list added for Mods? Like list out who's installing what on who's truck? My mods list is big so I need to make sure I get people to help who know how to do the shit I don't know how to do, lol

The VA BCH CREW(most) have become cert master mechs over the years. I have some small things to do and maybe a couple other people have a couple things to do. You sir have the "to do" list of mods. The crew wont have a problem getting you mods done rain/snow/hail/tornado/hurricane or sun we can get it done.:top:

BOWLING!!!

Justin

That will be a BANNED lineup!!!!!!!!

Get me flywheel and stg3 clutch combo and i'm there:top:
money talks to gadget:top:

Last edited:

ultraxr

Reaction score
Whats up guys. I was wondering if this was strictly an XR "owners" meet? I had an 05 SWB a while back but then sold it. I'm set on picking up another one. I've seen a couple XR's rolling around the 757 but never really thought there was actually any meets. I'd love to roll through and meet the locals and check out your rides.

Again, I understand its an odd request but I don't want to come off a "meet crasher" haha. I've only been browsing and reading the threads the last couple weeks only.

I'd post a pic of my old SWB but I need at least 9 more posts. *fail. Nothing to it except a URD SS.

VaBchXRunner

"The Bargain Baron"
Reaction score
Whats up guys. I was wondering if this was strictly an XR "owners" meet? I had an 05 SWB a while back but then sold it. I'm set on picking up another one. I've seen a couple XR's rolling around the 757 but never really thought there was actually any meets. I'd love to roll through and meet the locals and check out your rides.

Again, I understand its an odd request but I don't want to come off a "meet crasher" haha. I've only been browsing and reading the threads the last couple weeks only.

ANY AND EVERYBODY IS WELCOME AT THE INFAMOUS VA BCH MEETS:top:
GLAD TO SEE YOUR 1ST POST UNDER A VA BCH MEET THREAD!!

shaX 07

Reaction score
Ok cool here's my MODs list then:

DTLT's
Rear o2 Sim
MT-90
Slotted Brake Rotors (Front)
Hawk Performance Brake Pads (Front)
S/S Brake Lines (Front & Rear)
Performance Brake Fluid

:top:

Murderface

Reaction score

What do u drive? ^^^

I really want to come down for this meet, at least for fri and sat at least. Kids b day is Saturday but my family always does b day partys on Sundays. Gotta do some hustling:crinklehair:

If I can swing this, Matt and Shax07 we'll have to meet up in Jersey and cruise down together. This just sounds like something I can't miss

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
SOrry theres no breaking up a dynasty of the bowling...step up if you wish

Top Bottom