Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

VA BCH MEET April 23-25" official plans"

ultraxr

Reaction score
What do u drive? ^^^

Currently, I'm driving a piece of sh!t xB as my daily commuter to work since I've recently rotated back onto a ship (navy). I picked the box up for $5k from a friend for the time being since I don't want to pay for a car/truck for 6-8 months (deployment) and not be able to drive it. I did decide to please the wifey and got her dream car ('08 Audi TT) , so that when it comes my turn there wouldn't been any issues, lol.Since I sold the XR, I picked a '03 350z, '99 GS400 (attempted a VIP project), and a '03 A4 1.8T quat w/ Stage 2 APR.

I'm a bit of a car whore and dont really have a particular make I stick to. I just like experimenting here and there. I'll post up some pictures whenever I get my post count up.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
BOWLING!!!

My68ur8TRD,X-Travegant, and cbfields will have to reunite :laugh:

No sandbaggin this time around

Justin

Oh they going to allow that formation again? Hahaha

Mods? We have any left to do?

NHXRUNNER, Yotaman, Tapp, inky (minus the puking)......we shall take you down

Running truck mod :eviltongue:
Gotta do some hustling:crinklehair:

If I can swing this, Matt and Shax07 we'll have to meet up in Jersey and cruise down together. This just sounds like something I can't miss

If you can do it, we shall meet :top: It's definitely a great time. These guys put on a great meet.

SOrry theres no breaking up a dynasty of the bowling...step up if you wish

See above :top:

ntinhri

Reaction score
track day? I might hit up dinwiddie before I come to town... Ill update thread if I do this, for any of the guys would what to run what your brung!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
Someone from New England better be bringing me a lobstah. I like mine baked with crab stuffing. P.M. me and we can work it out :top:

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
I'll bring you a lobstah :top:

drool-animated-animation-love-smiley-emoticon-000381-large.gif

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok, I am going to go drive off a cliff now.

Take the wifes cah.....don't wreck the X :laugh:

EDIT: Sorry Duane for completely jacking up this thread....some funny $h!t though.....back on topic. Anyone find a good waterfront hotel at a reasonable price yet?

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
Take the wifes cah.....don't wreck the X :laugh:

EDIT: Sorry Duane for completely jacking up this thread....some funny $h!t though.....back on topic. Anyone find a good waterfront hotel at a reasonable price yet?

Why would'nt I do it in the X? Hell, that would put me on the plus side. I am worth more dead than alive.

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
NHXRUNNER, Yotaman, Tapp, inky (minus the puking)......we shall take you down

Just so you are aware that we defeated the PBA level Texas Twins (07xrnr and Gixxerman) and even cause their team to have a complete self distructions. :laugh:

I dont want any excuses

So when is the local meet to Practice. I need to polish up my bowling game :top:

Justin

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Just so you are aware that we defeated the PBA level Texas Twins (07xrnr and Gixxerman) and even cause their team to have a complete self distructions. :laugh:

I dont want any excuses

So when is the local meet to Practice. I need to polish up my bowling game :top:

Justin

See you're scared, you have to practice? Thought you beat the "PBA Level" bowlers? We should be a cake walk :eviltongue:

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
See you're scared, you have to practice? Thought you beat the "PBA Level" bowlers? We should be a cake walk :eviltongue:

yeah that was the first time I had bowled in at least 5 years and the last time I bowled :smile:

I'm not scared, just a perfectionist. I dont want to win by a couple pins. I plan on our team dominating ( and I am speaking for them :laugh:)

Justin

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
since they are running a 4 man team, we will need a 4th.

Justin

I can only bowl good when I'm drunk, and that is questionable also. I may need my own lane with bumpers :rockon:

Top Bottom