Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

VA BCH, VA meet feb 22-24 *updated*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexrunner

Reaction score
OK, so, what do I need to bring with me to Rammat my X besides the Rammat? Knives, sizzors, roller, heat gun???

How do you get those clothes hanger hooks off of the ceiling?

Do I need to bring anything else to help anyone else out with anything?

Gadget

I dont know what you could bring but anything that may help with my AF Gauge? :dontknow:

InkedRunner

Reaction score
Is anyone concerned about how bad the weather will be on Friday. It looks like it could be pretty disgusting out for us coming from the north. I still have stock tires and don't really plan to fight ice or snow with them. And My truck will get dirty. :thumpdown:
\
I am trying to see if I can get off work early to beat it.

illmeg4fun

Reaction score
I think it supposed to rain for us comming from NC but i'll have to check again just to be sure. But if thats the case, ours will be dirty also :thumpdown:. Just be careful driving down, dont rush, VA Beach isnt going anywhere. :top:

please_catch_me

Reaction score
yea its suppose 2 rain friday maybe saturday up here..... make that 4 races for me my gurl said she wants to show us how your suppose to race hahahaha :hmmmm2: she isnt jking I dont think lol

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
KARTING FEES

Here is the list that i have locked in for racing so far. We have 10 slots left. also, would the local guy that called me, please pm me so i can add you to this list.

1. my68ur8trd - fri, sat, sun - 2 races (PAID):top:
2. vabchxrunner - fri, sat, sun - 2 races (PAID):top:
3. murderx - fri, sat, sun - 2 races (PAID):top:
4. illmeg4fun - fri, sat, sun - 2 races (PAID):top:
5-6. tapp - fri, sat, sun - 2 races (4 w/ girl racin) (PAID):top:
7. 06atlbsp - fr, sat, sun - 2 races (PAID):top:
8.05x - sat, sun - 2 races(PAID):top:
9.djmckay - fri, sat, sun - 2 races (PAID):top:
10. Yardie - sat, sun - 2 races (PAID):top:
11. ntinhri - sat, sun - 2 races (PAID):top:
12. gadget - Fri,Sat,Sun - 2 races (PAID):top:
13. overdriven - new guy fri, sat, sun - 2 races (PAID):top:
14.adam Mr2 - (PAID):top:
15. Robyn WRX - (PAID):top:

Tapp

Reaction score
yes it is suppose to be rainy on friday..but i checked the weather channel this morning..it suppose to be good for saturday!!

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
2 more days :top:. I still can't believe ya'll wanna do a meet here with us after seeing all the stuff we've posted. Ya'll are crazy.

tyuup

Reaction score
I think that's the whole reason they want to come... To see all yeah crazy fools.... LOL :stupid:

06ATLBSP

"Snickers"
Reaction score
I really needed a break from work and stuff.. I cant wait till this weekend. What an awesome way to spend some time off!!!!!!!!:top:

Cant wait to all you guys again!:cheers::cheers:

illmeg4fun

Reaction score
Tomorrow is the Day! Its gonna be a PITA trying to remember everyones name and put a XR-U name to a face.

DJmckay

Reaction score
Music !!!!

ok here is the deal i have lots and lots of music seeing is how i DJ for a living usually lol but if there is any type of music that you want me to play and you think i may not have it on me you are all free to bring your own personal CDs and ill play them just as long as they are not to vulger do to the fact that there will most likely be little ones there but feel free to bring them and ill see what i can do thanks DJ:rock:

soosick13

Reaction score
i cant make it, to much stuff has come up, sorry everyone.....

DJmckay

Reaction score
DAMN!!!!

well subtract one off the list :thumpdown:

InkedRunner

Reaction score
Is the karting indoors. Will rain effect the mario karting plans I'll prepay as long as I can be Yoshi:driver:. I hope the crazy weather closes my work up here. The forcast is crazy. It sounds like it could be nothing or the ice storm of the Millenium up here by DC.

If close the shop "due to weather" I will get to ride down nice and early tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom