Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

VA BCH, VA meet feb 22-24 *updated*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
Is the karting indoors. Will rain effect the mario karting plans I'll prepay as long as I can be Yoshi:driver:. I hope the crazy weather closes my work up here. The forcast is crazy. It sounds like it could be nothing or the ice storm of the Millenium up here by DC.

If close the shop "due to weather" I will get to ride down nice and early tomorrow.

Don't worry, I went to Giant a bought milk and bread today. I will survive the strom....:stupid: The people here kill me, I drive better in my XR than peps in SUVs. If there is one snowflake in the air, everyong automatically loses atleast 100 IQ points...:ahhhhh::argh:

Gadget

Reaction score
The weather where I am is supposed to be very bad through out the day Friday. Not so sure I want to drive the X in the snow to get to the meet. Might be a day late or show up in my off road truck.

What is the weather supposed to be like at the Beach this weekend?

Gadget

Natas

Reaction score
The weather where I am is supposed to be very bad through out the day Friday. Not so sure I want to drive the X in the snow to get to the meet. Might be a day late or show up in my off road truck.

Gadget

We're suppose to have bad weather up here too. Hopefully it will be done by the time we head out on Sat. morning.

ntinhri

Reaction score
sat is 47 and clear! get your arses down here already!

Alexrunner

Reaction score
Is the karting indoors. Will rain effect the mario karting plans I'll prepay as long as I can be Yoshi:driver:. I hope the crazy weather closes my work up here. The forcast is crazy. It sounds like it could be nothing or the ice storm of the Millenium up here by DC.

If close the shop "due to weather" I will get to ride down nice and early tomorrow.

Are you still trying to roll with me and Baker?

overdriven

Reaction score

Gadget
Not much better here, but I've got reservations so I'm arriving Friday. Besides the x is already dirty due to the cold here and the michelins will get me there. But I'm stock hp wise, so can't blame ya. I was looking forward to checking out your truck though.

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
yall be careful tomorrow.

I think we will be ok with weather on Saturday, tomorrow looks wet here, but no frozen stuff

Justin

Tapp

Reaction score
yea def. drive safe guys!!! give us a call if you have in questions..

im off tomm.. call 910-389-6021

tapp

DJmckay

Reaction score
yeah

yeah no need to hurry we aint goin nowhere. as soon as i get off tomorrow ill be good to go i think :top:

InkedRunner

Reaction score
Are you still trying to roll with me and Baker?

I will be in touch I have baker's phone #. I will call him and let him know. I have to work until what time I do not know. Hopefully I don't have to work later than 1:00p. I think that is when you guys want to leave.

All plans are flexible at this moment with the weather. I have reservations at The Marriott for tomorrow night. One way or another I will get down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom