Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

VA Beach Crew, April Meet - Not Your Ordinary Meet

cbfields4

"The Wedding Crasher"
Reaction score
It's that time of year when "The VA Beach Crew" host our annual meet a.k.a. Mini X-Fest, LOL!!! A few of us met last night and kicked around a few ideas and dates. We are going to start with 2 dates, and pick the most popular date...unless there is better date for everyone. The schedule and activites will be optional and flexible.

2 dates: April 9th-11th or April 23rd-25th
Please let us know which one or if both dates work for you.:top:

Friday Night:
Arrive
Northeast Drag Strip 6pm-10pm (This is a test and tune night for the track. We don't know all the details, but we think it's $20 to run and maybe $10 to spectate. :hmmmm2: It may not start a 6pm, but it mosdef ends around 10pm) This track offers time slips and pics of your ride as you leave the line:rockon: There will be all kind of rides there-tuners, american muscle, turbo diesels, and some true drag cars
FYI, This track is in Elizabeth City, NC which about 45 minutes from VA Beach.

Saturday:
This day will be a mod/hangout/activity day.
Ideas for Saturday are as follows:
-Modding at VaBchXrunner(Duane), Low and Blown(Brian), or X-Travegent(Jason) house
-Gun Range for all the marksmen
-Bowling (evening)
-Indoor Carting (evening) <--this never happens, but we always throw it out there, LOL!!!
-VaBchXrunner(Duane) crib for hanging out (Late Night)

Sunday:
Breakfast on the Waterfront @ the Jewish Mother
Waterfront cruise/Pics???
Depart

Again, this is just a rough outline of dates and ideas. We are welcome to hear any ideas or dates to make this a memorable weekend for all our fans! BTW, I'm only joking:laugh:, but we do want everybody to have a good time. The last few meets have not gone so smooth between weather and lack of planning, and we want to get it right this time. So we're working to get the kinks out now...I'm sure there will be lots of questions, which is okay. But, we just wanted to layout some kind of outline first, and then we'll work on the details.

Please respond accordingly, we want to have a good turn out in VA Beach. Let us know if you can attend, some ideas, mod list, and dates that work for you. This year we are not be able to house as many people as we usually do, so please start looking at hotels in the VA Beach area. If you need recommendations on hotels, reach out to X-Travegent(Jason). Some of us do have extra rooms and floor space, but it's going to be limited this year, so we apolgize in advance for this inconvience.

Please feel free to reach to any of the VA Beach Crew memebers for any specific questions. :top:

O Let's Do It!!! :ahhhhh:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Think it's about time my dark ass comes to a VAB meet...can't have Yardie being the only tan man:smile:

I'll see if I can get off one of those Saturdays

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll try to make it down again this year. I'd prefer the later date, only because it could still be snowing up here in early April and I would like to get my summer shoes back on before the trek down :top:

ICEMAN

"I drive in the dirt"
Reaction score
Think it's about time my dark ass comes to a VAB meet...can't have Yardie being the only tan man:smile:

I heard Yardie likes the dark meat! Sounds like you guys are gonna have fun VAB style.

akxr79

Reaction score
Might I say I think its a brilliant idea to start it off with a track day? I'll check on dates later today. Doesn't that indoor gocart place cost a sh1t tone of money just for one race??

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score

Boost Clothing

Reaction score
Might I say I think its a brilliant idea to start it off with a track day? I'll check on dates later today. Doesn't that indoor gocart place cost a sh1t tone of money just for one race??

Thanks we know:crinklehair:

Gadget

Reaction score
If there is going to be gun play, I am certainly going to be there!!

Does the range allow class 3 weapons?

G

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
If there is going to be gun play, I am certainly going to be there!!

Does the range allow class 3 weapons?

G

I think they do, you just have to clear it through the range master.

Gadget

Reaction score
Well, get me cleared in hot...

Everyone that comes bring 30 rounds of high quality 9mm and you can get some trigger time on a real SMG.

G

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
1. My68ur8trd - I can probably do either date, and if you want help with AIK, I still have my contact from the last attempt

Tapp

Reaction score
1. My68ur8trd - I can probably do either date, and if you want help with AIK, I still have my contact from the last attempt
2. Tapp - put me down! wish this was the last weekend because i have 3 days off that weekend.. Ill keep you guys posted though. I want to attend thats for sure!

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
This may help to keep the list organized. Put your name on list for the dates that you can make it. If you can make both put your name on both. This way we can figure out which date works best for the biggest group :top:

April 9th-11th
1. My68ur8trd
2. Tapp
3. NHXRUNNER

April 23rd-25th
1. My68ur8trd
2. Tapp
3. NHXRUNNER (preferred)

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
Thanks Matt. Good call on the listing :top:

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Matt. Good call on the listing :top:

NP. Now just put your name down on both :top:

April 9th-11th
1. My68ur8trd
2. Tapp
3. NHXRUNNER

April 23rd-25th
1. My68ur8trd
2. Tapp
3. NHXRUNNER (preferred)

cbfields4

"The Wedding Crasher"
Reaction score
April 9th-11th
1. My68ur8trd
2. Tapp
3. NHXRUNNER
4. cbfields4

April 23rd-25th
1. My68ur8trd
2. Tapp
3. NHXRUNNER (preferred)
4. cbfields4

Murderface

Reaction score
Matt I'd like to catch up with u on the way down to cruise.
Too bad my daughters birthday is April24th or I'd be down for that date.

I also lived in Hampton for 2 years and would enjoy seeing the area again

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Matt I'd like to catch up with u on the way down to cruise.
Too bad my daughters birthday is April24th or I'd be down for that date.

I also lived in Hampton for 2 years and would enjoy seeing the area again

Well at least sign up for the earlier date :top: I'm going regardless of the date

Murderface

Reaction score
Well at least sign up for the earlier date :top: I'm going regardless of the date

Well matt I have a pregnant wife and a 3 yr old nutty girl so I have to be careful when to tell her I'm going to Va beach for a couple days. It's a delicate process bro.

Anyway I won't be alone I'd bring my bud Warren. We usually do an outwest snowboarding trip but I'm too fat for my gear so that's a no-go.

Top Bottom