Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

VA Beach Crew, April Meet - Not Your Ordinary Meet

shaX 07

Reaction score
I am pretty handy with a soldering iron :smile:

the headers are not that big of a deal either

just bring some new gaskets ( head and y pipe)

Justin

I bought the gaskets when I ordered the DTLTs from URD, those are the ones you are referring to right?

If it doesn't rain the whole weekend:rolleyez:

Hope you don't get crazy drone for a 12 hr drive after the DTLTs

I'm not scared, this thing is gonna sound bad ass with the single aero turbine..

So where are you going to stay? And where did you stay last year? Crash at someones place or a hotel?

Last edited:

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
I bought the gaskets when I ordered the DTLTs from URD, those are the ones you are referring to right?

So where are you going to stay? And where did you stay last year? Crash at someones place or a hotel?

Yes those are them

Not sure looking for a nice waterfront hotel, Sandcastle Oceanfront in VAB, No , yes :top:

shaX 07

Reaction score
as long as he has the stock y in there it wont be THAT bad :rolleyez:

Justin

I do have the stock Y, my only exhaust mod is the 2525 single aero turbine welded in :top:

Yes those are them

Not sure looking for a nice waterfront hotel, Sandcastle Oceanfront in VAB, No , yes :top:

Cool well lemme know what you find for room prices cuz I need something too, I only like to sleep on the floors of random peoples houses when im piss drunk, lol.

Maria coming with or no?

Last edited:

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Cool well lemme know what you find for room prices cuz I need something too, I only like to sleep on the floors of random peoples houses when im piss drunk, lol.

Maria coming with or no?

Will do, and yes:top:

My68ur8trd

Reaction score

I was talking about the factory gaskets between the manifolds and the head

I would go ahead an replace them while you are at it

Justin

shaX 07

Reaction score
I was talking about the factory gaskets between the manifolds and the head

I would go ahead an replace them while you are at it

Justin

How come? And where's the best place to get them?

05tacx

Reaction score
if you need install help, let me know.

I have kind of mastered that kit :rolleyez::laugh:

and I dont think you are the crazy one in that conversation

Justin

I should be getting the kit within a week or so. I've got to be honest with you I could really use the help, so if you're game, me too. Gadget told me if he is at the meet he will look over my truck, so that is a plus too. Thanks alot bro.:beer:

ultraxr

Reaction score
I'm curious who's BSP w/ Axis wheels ( i think) driving off Jefferson Rd in Newport News. I actually saw it last Thursday or so. I was spotless and dropped some.

Gorgeous XR whomever you are!

gerslater

Reaction score
Last time no one show up in Hersey park I don't think someone isgoing to spend some time are you guys just talk............................

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
Last time no one show up in Hersey park I don't think someone isgoing to spend some time are you guys just talk............................

Punctuations might help us to understand what you are trying to say. Right now it's all a jumble.

VaBchXRunner

"The Bargain Baron"
Reaction score
1st post and u doubt us va bch crew showing up. we show up like ants to a rotting worm
ants.jpg

Top Bottom