Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Varrstoen Teaser Pic

Varrstoen

Reaction score
I thought it would stick out 3mm from the fender? That's what I calculated as well as others. It will fit, but some people don't like it sticking out that much. I personally don't mind it.

Ahah ic. 1mm isnt that much of a difference to the naked eye.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
LOL, thats the pot calling the kettle black sir :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: The color stands out and thats what makes them so sick. :rock: I was really going to get a set of these but I want to do more performance mods first before I bite on some more shoes. (yes I actually said that)

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. :laugh: I know.

blastap

Reaction score
I have looked at the red Xr with volks and they are +12 and are just to wide for my taste. I do not think that sticking out looks good unless the front is the same. I took my old wheels off and spaced them out where the +12 woul dof set and it was just too wide for the djm to be comfy.

ACEE-TL

Reaction score
:top:ryan ryan ryan....I am disappointed.... :dontknow: GREEN???? of all colors.... I just knew your next set were going to be PINK. How dare you:motz:

hehehehehhe
I'm just joking man!!!! Looks really nice. I like them. I like being different so the green is right up my alley. I think it'll be cool to get some titanium or chrome neon lugs. Just to throw it out there. GOOD JOB!!!! (since I'm practicing spanish BIEN TRABAJO!!!!):top:

PiNkY

Reaction score
I wonder if anyone truly has the cojones to get some Pink rims?

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
You're getting closer

2009-Toyota-Tacoma-ATG1.jpg

Venomous_X

Reaction score
I personally thought ryan should have done the pink :top:

blastap

Reaction score
Any color is only 300 bux away, I know i wont want green forever. I really like the design of the wheel though, So when i get bored i will just recoat them a different color

ACEE-TL

Reaction score
my 240 I was going to do black with black and pink wheels. PINK FTW!!!!!!

PUREVIBEZ

Reaction score
the wheels look really nice bro. who and what are u dropped on? your stance is perfect man.

Top Bottom