Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Varrstoen Teaser Pic

blastap

Reaction score
Thanks guys, it's a trip out driving around watching the stares

Chino

Reaction score
I like it looks great with the BSP someone should crop it on a SWB and RR :biggrin:

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
I like it looks great with the BSP someone should crop it on a SWB and RR :biggrin:

Photochop the wheels on the SWB and RR, but change the color of the rims. Haha! Green on the other truck colors will equal FAIL!

Grumpy

Reaction score
+1 SWB & RR won't be able to pull off the look. Super white on the other hand...like bsp, will get it done.

Murderface

Reaction score
Can someone Photoshop Ryans first full body shot(3rd pic I think) and make these rims orange for me? I gotta see what it would look like with orange rims:adore:

PiNkY

Reaction score
to be honest man I would have no problem rockin those pink rims but then my color scheme I've had plannd out wouldn't match........hhhhmmmm maybe I could just do everything black and pink..........yay or nay?!?!?

Venomous_X

Reaction score
I got eyes on some whites :biggrin: I dont like their shade of gold, and I havent found a nice color yet that strikes my fancy to have coated.....At this time Im still thinking either flourescent yellow, white, or my own gold shade. :rock:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Can someone Photoshop Ryans first full body shot(3rd pic I think) and make these rims orange for me? I gotta see what it would look like with orange rims:adore:

orange_wheels.jpg

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
That's cool....:top:

How about San Francisco Giants orange...
Yes I took that shot... :rock:

P9125509.jpg

Venomous_X

Reaction score
realistically speaking bsp is the easiest color and would go well with any color rim you throw at it....unlike the rr and swb...we have to be picky LOL....

Venomous_X

Reaction score
not all of the colors, no ratrod..... Im special though :laugh: bsp is the only color that can really do any color scheme.....any color without any major issue.

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
The SF Giants orange would go great with...XToplineX's truck.

Murderface

Reaction score

Thx Klint:top:

Yup! BSP is the best color for yet another reason, any color rim u want. I'm sold on the orange, I always told people that I tackled an orange car with black rims and now I need to do the opposite.

I wonder how the orange rims would look if the inside of the rim was orange and just the spokes black? Lip to lip will be orange and spokes black.
It will have to be a close up pic of a rim off Ryans first pic I believe

Top Bottom