Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Washington Meet & Mod day in Tacoma

mrguy33391

Reaction score
1)SE_XRUNNER + 1 and a baby!
2)sixstringdave- just me!
3)mrguy33391
4)
5)

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
well good guys it should be a nice little mod day then!!!

sean have you given any thought as to whether or not youd like to get you tails tinted? i should let the guy know by tomorrow how many sets hell be doing.

its 100 for the 2 tails and 20 for the 3rd brake light dave... would that be ok?

does anyone know how to solder well enough to do a gauge cluster led swap? i have a soldering iron, solder, and leds but im not sure if my skills are up to par! other than that it looks like ill have my bed cubby covers, jardine catback, and possibly my boom box to install!

does anyone else have mods?

when you guys are here we should talk about the next event and do some brainstorming on how to get more people involved. maybe a dyno day at a shop somewhere? you guys think about things you would like to do so we can keep the ball rollin. See you all saturday!!!

EDIT:: hey sean you get to add something to your mod list i do believe sir!!!

mrguy33391

Reaction score
What do I get to add to my mod list? My headers, double din and arm rests?? Actually I need to put on my arm rests Saturday. I still haven't heard anything on my drop kit yet. I'm still debating on the tail tinting. I kind of want that urd maf cal.

sixstringdave

Reaction score
Well damn dude. Im not sure if i can swing 120 bucks with me about to get an X-1. Im prolly gonna need every dime i can save in the next few days to get it. I can always do the tails easily enough someday, but an X-1 my brotha!! I cant pass it up!

Id love to still come over and chill and help with whatever you guys need though. I need to reseal my damn left headlight again! Keeps fogging up since the BLHM.:eviltongue:

I have tons of tools. Anything we might need that you dont have?

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
aww dave... ok if you must! no i completely understand man!

sean yeah those mods lol.

m68ur8trd told me the other day that he got my armrests in but the x-runner logo was crooked so he sent them back to have them redone. its been a month since i ordered them but im not trippin. just like with my truck i would rather have it done right then all jacked up.

well if seans drop kit comes well need a spring compressor. we could use a couple extra jack stands. i know a good jack would be nice as well.

soldering skills? and if anyone has any speaker wire i could use some for my system! i have no idea where my huge roll of it went. been tearin the house up lookin for it.

mrguy33391

Reaction score
I have no soldering skills. I will see if I have some extra speaker wire for ya. I will bring my jack stands and tools with me though. You get your truck tonight? Or is it being finished still and ready for a pick up tomorrow?

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
well he still has a few pieces to put together and hes workin on other stuff at the same time but he promised me i will have it before saturday. he has 2 more cars coming in this weekend so he has to have my truck out of there. hopefully tomorrow night. i know i know i keep saying it should be this day it should be that day but nobody is more tired of hearing it than i am of saying it!!!

blueblazeracer

Reaction score
I can solder like a mofo but I have a double header race this weekend on sat and sun. If the weather holds up I will at the track otherwise I will head to the meet. the soonest I would be done racing on saturday might be noon if I dont make it into the super challenge round. Chris, I will sned you a text letting ya know how it goes.

What ever happened to stucknseattle I havent seen him post in a while?

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
good job Matt! yeah definitely hit me up if you can make it. or just stop by in case i don't answer. i might be under trucks all day!!!!

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
bad news gents.... i just got back from the body shop and my truck is not done yet. the only things left to do is wash it, polish it and align it. then monday i have to bring it back and have the a/c charged and possibly fixed. so tomorrow morning around 8:30 it will head to the alignment shop and the alignment should be done sometime tomorrow. thats all the guy said was that he cannot speak for the alignment shop and give me a time it will be ready for pickup. he did assure me however that it will be the first vehicle in the door of the alignment shop in the morning though. im freaking pissed. i explained to him how important it is to me that i have my truck as early as humanly possible in the morning if not earlier than that and he said he would do his best to get it to me soon. he has a couple other jobs that came in today so he has to get started on those this weekend. im hoping that a miracle happens overnight and the truck aligns and washes itself because im so freaking pissed right now i cant see straight.

good new:

the status of my truck does not affect mod day! we can still do all the things planned and if we absolutely have to we can find some other way to occupy our time until my truck is done. my cat back is going on tomorrow though. i dont care if i do it by myself in the dark!

blueblazeracer

Reaction score
since the rain is hammering down I will be scrubbing the races and I will probably show up for the meet

mrguy33391

Reaction score
Yeah, Are we still planning for about 10am or what bro? Do you have a covered area at your pad??

07SWB

Reaction score
im sorry guys, i gotta pull out last minute on this.

Although the wife said we could go, just found out last night that her dad flies into portland on tuesday. I gotta get my ass movin to finish this bathroom and build a 16ft section of fence for the backyard!

We plan on adopting a puppy while her dad is here and one of the requirments is a fully fenced in yard. I gotta hang some more drywall, mud it, sand it, and paint hopefully all tomorrow. After that, i get to put some adheisive promoter down on the floor and put the vinyl tiles down. Oh what a wonderful way to spend a weekend lol.

I figured i would have started work by this weekend but i just got a new job lead at an auto wrecking yard. Gotta go down there monday... looks like its about 50k salary or more so im gonna push hard for it. If i start making 50k salary, the Trans Am is getting an LSx motor(most likely a 427) as well as a turbo.. im going for 9's.

mrguy33391

Reaction score
Hey Matt, if you come bring your urd maf cal if you were thinking of selling it! I might just have to pick it up from you!!

sixstringdave

Reaction score
im sorry guys, i gotta pull out last minute on this.

Although the wife said we could go, just found out last night that her dad flies into portland on tuesday. I gotta get my ass movin to finish this bathroom and build a 16ft section of fence for the backyard!

We plan on adopting a puppy while her dad is here and one of the requirments is a fully fenced in yard. I gotta hang some more drywall, mud it, sand it, and paint hopefully all tomorrow. After that, i get to put some adheisive promoter down on the floor and put the vinyl tiles down. Oh what a wonderful way to spend a weekend lol.

I figured i would have started work by this weekend but i just got a new job lead at an auto wrecking yard. Gotta go down there monday... looks like its about 50k salary or more so im gonna push hard for it. If i start making 50k salary, the Trans Am is getting an LSx motor(most likely a 427) as well as a turbo.. im going for 9's.

I think your just trying to avoid me. Im wondering if we somehow clashed in a different lifetime or dimension and you somehow can sense it, so you intentionally keep your distance. Thus avoiding a paradoxial twisting of our current timeline.

Ok, so which place is it? im plugging in this address:

1906 105th st s
apt e 101
tacoma wa 98444

I hope thats the correct one. I will prolly leave in an hour or so. Maybe be there by 930ish. I put your number into my phone Chris and ill call you when im close to Taco land.:rockon:

Last edited:

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
yeah sorry i didnt get up earlier and check on this but yes we can still meet if everyone doesnt mind a little chilly wet weather. i have one covered parking spot that i rent but the two next to me are empty so we can use those too. when you pull in the apartment complex take your first left and youll se my girlfriends green jetta in the first covered parking spot on the left. the two right next to that one are the empty ones so we can park in there. im going to go make sure my truck is heading to alignment on time and ill have my phone on me but ill check this when i get back. oh i gotta get some more beer and some charcoal too!

mrguy33391

Reaction score
I'll pick up some food on the way and of course I'll be a little late. 10:30ish

Top Bottom