Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

weathertech warning

Venomous_X

Reaction score
thats crazy man... maybe i should trim my back just to be on the safe side...

If you havent had any issues yet, I dont think you will bud....mine did it right as I installed it...only I didnt know till i attempted to drive the truck! Like I said, they make a great product, just every now and then they may get a set with too much material...then rock on, my floors look great:top:

brokenvendetta

Reaction score
...and there is no mention on the website that it wont work with a manual ...maybe we all need to send them back and get refunds :biggrin:...that will show em

hey bud, not to contradict you, but on the page where you pick your options, in the red box, it says they aren't made to fit manual tranny's.

i have personally never even come close to hitting the liners with any pedals, but that could be truck to truck design and adjustments. :dontknow:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
well there you have it, see I ordered mine directly through them on the telephone and they didnt tell me **** about it....I guess it depends on if you order online or telephone...****ing bastards dont know their own product, or they are just after the ****ing cash...:thumpdown:

brokenvendetta

Reaction score
well there you have it, see I ordered mine directly through them on the telephone and they didnt tell me **** about it....I guess it depends on if you order online or telephone...****ing bastards dont know their own product, or they are just after the ****ing cash...:thumpdown:

to be honest, i didn't really think it mattered when i got mine. cheez was the only person i knew who had a problem with them... i'd just trim and leave it at that. it's not that big a deal, and they vastly improve the appearance and durability of the interior.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
it isnt a big deal-io at all really, a little modification, as i said I trimmed and sanded...mine look like they came right out of the molding machine...its just the idioacy that transcribed from the dealer that really just rubbed me the wrong way, the liners are already pretty pricey I mean they can provide a better solution that fits both with no problem and everyone is happy :top:

brokenvendetta

Reaction score
it isnt a big deal-io at all really, a little modification, as i said I trimmed and sanded...mine look like they came right out of the molding machine...its just the idioacy that transcribed from the dealer that really just rubbed me the wrong way, the liners are already pretty pricey I mean they can provide a better solution that fits both with no problem and everyone is happy :top:

agreed, for how much they cost, they could have been better made for both styles, it's just too bad you had to fight the product to get it to work on your truck.

i wish now i had bought some for the back seats... maybe i'll ask for them for christmas, or use my wedding money... but first, valentine 1!!

Vince77

Reaction score
It's easy to see if your pedals come anywhere near the liners. If you do take call them and send them back, or trim them yourself. I think it's a great product, and def worth the money. As far a customer service, I couldn't tell, I haven't had any issues with them.

jmoore120

Reaction score
Ive had mine for some time now and ive never had a problem either.

morcheez

Reaction score
to be honest, i didn't really think it mattered when i got mine. cheez was the only person i knew who had a problem with them... i'd just trim and leave it at that. it's not that big a deal, and they vastly improve the appearance and durability of the interior.

well i saw the red box :laugh:...guess they added that today hah....but there had to be many with the same problem as me ...why else would they completely redesign the front of the mat

Spyder327

Reaction score
Well hopefully it's better now, i just recently ordered a set..

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
i got some really nice black rubber ones that say Tacoma on the side dealer said they was "$300" lol like i believe that. but they are nice and haven't had any problems with them.

morcheez

Reaction score
i got some really nice black rubber ones that say Tacoma on the side dealer said they was "$300" lol like i believe that. but they are nice and haven't had any problems with them.

i had those to...they looked good but i wore a hole in them where my left heel sat when pressing the clutch pedal :thumpdown:

brokenvendetta

Reaction score
well i saw the red box :laugh:...guess they added that today hah....but there had to be many with the same problem as me ...why else would they completely redesign the front of the mat

yeah, since you had yours a while ago, they redesigned them, but i wonder if they still have a lot of problems since they still state it's a problem?

most of us haven't had to change or modify them though, maybe 3?

morcheez

Reaction score
yeah, since you had yours a while ago, they redesigned them, but i wonder if they still have a lot of problems since they still state it's a problem?

most of us haven't had to change or modify them though, maybe 3?

hmm i dunno....maybe its particular trucks...perhaps there was a problem with my gas pedal:dontknow:...thats why i hit that tree :motz:

brokenvendetta

Reaction score
who knows. i was gonna see if i could narrow it down to certain years, but yours was 05 and ven x is 08

Top Bottom