Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What you guys think about these wheels?

SIK X

Reaction score
Well this is how you go fast at the dragstrip, so i think i might get me a set of these. At 10psi, I hope these will help me break into 12s. 15x10.5 and 15x3
2h82vkn.jpg

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I think for what they are for, that they look just the part. :top: You and your 5 lug trucks. :eviltongue:

Toon714

Reaction score
Damn. That looks mean! :top:

I want better wheels foe my slicks..... Dont like using spacers to use them.
Stupid 6 lugs..... :(

Dont worry. Ill break in the 12s this january for import face off in fontana. :top: :)
Ill show all these so. cali rice rocket wat a texas built truck can do. :top:

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
you should only put those slicks in the back. keep your stock tires in the front and pump them up to a good 40 psi

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Looks good man! Now since the fronts are 15x3 would it be an idear to run a spacer just to keep the truck a lil more planted and not so narrow...

roy365

Reaction score
Yeah I'd save the front set for rears when you need those and just keep the rotational mass down to a minimum up front.

CHAMPt

Reaction score
Sorry, pizza cutters up front for me still!! Less rolling resistance. If for nothing else, it just looks the part at the strip!

Used to reroute a different serpentine belt to bypass a/c and powersteering on my old truck at the strip. The skinnies helped dramatically with power steering! lol

SIK X

Reaction score
Damn. That looks mean! :top:

I want better wheels foe my slicks..... Dont like using spacers to use them.
Stupid 6 lugs..... :(

Dont worry. Ill break in the 12s this january for import face off in fontana. :top: :)
Ill show all these so. cali rice rocket wat a texas built truck can do. :top:

You better! lol. We need to show xr-u what Texas built trucks can do.. hah.

X-MOKED U

Reaction score
Not so much for street look but I'm diggin it for a track look I really like the set up they have on the RTR version with the tundra engine that's bada$$

Tanaka91

Reaction score
Looks very clean you should go for it I would , what are those wheels called. It would be nice to watch a X race down the track like that and then u have boost perfect.

SIK X

Reaction score
All i know is that they are Weld wheels.

TacomaTwins2

Reaction score
Looks great and sure they'll hook up too! I'll be getting a pair similar but dont think Ill be able to go with the 15's upfront due to the 6Piston Rotora's Im running but def for the rears..

Toon714

Reaction score
Looks great and sure they'll hook up too! I'll be getting a pair similar but dont think Ill be able to go with the 15's upfront due to the 6Piston Rotora's Im running but def for the rears..

U got a very clean truck sir.
Love them hre. :top:

Top Bottom