Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What's new for 2009?

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Found this while looking for some information for Helix. Check this out...

What's new for 2009?
More...lots more. For starters, Tacoma's tough-as-nails composite lined bed can hold more.

More CHOICE, with a new 4-cylinder 4x4 Access Cab model and a great new Leather Package.

l_wn_09tac_2.jpg

More aggressive STYLING, with available Smoked Headlamps and standard high-visibility LED Rear Combination Tail Lamps.

l_wn_09tac_4.jpg

More interior AMENITIES, with standard MP3/WMA Capability, Audio Input Mini Jack, Satellite Radio Antenna, and a series of available features, including Seven Speakers, Electrochromic Mirror with Backup Camera, and Rear Seat Console.

l_wn_09tac_3.jpg

More EQUIPMENT to handle whatever the beaten track or unexplored trail bring your way, like standard Vehicle Stability Control, standard Traction Control, and even tougher, tighter suspension tuning.

l_wn_09tac_1.jpg

More SAFETY features, including Front Seat-Mounted Side Airbags, Roll-Sensing Curtain Side Airbags, and whiplash reducing Active Front Headrests.

More VALUE for your hard earned dollar – starting from $20,215.00.
The 2009 Tacoma. More of everything. That's how you make things better.

----------- SNIP -----------

Now with that all said... this, yet again, came from a Canadian Toyota site --- so, take it for what its worth. Personally, I'm not really diggin' the LED taillights. :thumpdown:

FYI - this same site did not have an option for X-Runner under the "Build your Tacoma" portion of the site.

Last edited by a moderator:

DJmckay

Reaction score
FYI - this same site did not have an option for X-Runner under the "Build your Tacoma" portion of the site.

that gets a big fat :thumpdown::thumpdown::thumpdown::thumpdown::thumpdown:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
FYI, there's already a 4 cyl, 4x4 access cab Tacoma. Model# 7513.

We get our 09 X on Monday!... BR too:top:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
oh and the BR will look much better than the boring RR

I'm gonna kick you straight in the pecker if you say that again. :bird::biggrin:

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
I'm gonna kick you straight in the pecker if you say that again. :bird::biggrin:

the BR will look much better than the boring RR:biggrin:

Seriously though, those taillights......I dunno. I think I want to see the smoked option of them first before I decide whether or not they are terrible, lol. That backup camera is pretty nifty though.

2006nightrider

Reaction score
I expect pics. :biggrin: I'm gonna be pissed if the new red looks better than mine. :motz:

Dont worry, I'll post pics of it...

By the way, anything looks better then pink:eviltongue:.......................:biggrin:

:eviltongue: I read to damn fast, you always busting my ass. :motz::laugh:

and you call yourself a SuperMod.....tisk, tisk...

EDIT: Automerge doublepost
Which color will be offer? :dontknow:

BR= Barcelona Red, and still the same BSP and SWB

EDIT: Automerge doublepost:dontknow:....jeez Steven, now what are you gonna do? This new update does your job for you:laugh:

Last edited:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
By the way, anything looks better then pink:eviltongue:.......................

PECKER KICK! PECKER KICK! Eat root biznatch! You're just jealous that girls like pink. :laugh:

lucke

Reaction score
yeah yeah... just try...

i have a feeling i'm going to seriously regret saying this come sept... but oh well
:eviltongue: I read to damn fast, you always busting my ass. :motz::laugh:
sorry... i do that with everyone

Top Bottom