Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What's new for 2009?

2006nightrider

Reaction score
That's SLANG David... you're up in Fairfax, you should know about all that city slang. :biggrin: Maybe I should add an addendum to all the rules... "If you've had more than 2 beers, none of these rules apply." I would meet these criteria right. :laugh::rockon:

:laugh:...I'll let it slide this one time...because I'm sure you'll have to remind me of that once or twice...

By the way, I live in Fredericksburg, I'm not a city at all....over 2,000 posts and you still dont know me:bawling:...........you never listen:bawling:

Anyways, Steven and Klint....Monday I will post pics as fast as I can:top:

uh60rotorhead

Reaction score
Bottom of the tailgate handle :rock:

photo3.jpg

So.. if it's in the tailgate handle, does that mean you can't take off the tailgate?

rich017

Reaction score
So does that mean that 09 X will come with traction control?

Stevenredx

Reaction score
So.. if it's in the tailgate handle, does that mean you can't take off the tailgate?

I'm sure theres just a plug or something for it. It has to be easy since most truck manufactures suggest removing tailgates to load things with ramps. :top:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
cant wait to see the pics of the new x in the new color and the new options are kind of nice, i am on the post on the tails but and the back up video needs to be larger but still pretty sweet

ICEMAN

"I drive in the dirt"
Reaction score
David, it is Monday! Where are the pics of the BR???? I am in need of a good laugh! :biggrin:

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
PICS! We're too impatient to wait for them. :top:

xtoplinex

Reaction score
hey, I want those tail lights? Can I get them from the dealer already? or soon maybe?

2006nightrider

Reaction score
We got some 09 Tacomas in but still NO X:motz:. The Tacomas we got were access cab 4cyl 5spd turds:thumpdown:.......This whole strike thing is screwing everything up....

Don't worry, if I don't get pics up soon; I'll ban myself from XRU:smile:

BSPX

Reaction score
need interior pics, I heard they redesigned the front door panels as well.

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Alright you impatient SOB's:eviltongue:

Just got word that my 09 SWB will be here in about 2 hours...but I'm still waiting to here about my BR one...

So I will be posting up pics today:rockon::rockon:....All I have is my iPhone, so if the pics aren't crystal clear.......deal with it:biggrin:

Top Bottom