Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Whats up with the site lately?

justin13703

Reaction score
Is anyone else having issues with the site lately? It seems like since the banner at the top changed to sdxrunner's truck, the home page hasnt been working right for me. Itll load for about a half second then everything will go blank except for the banner and a few buttons at the top. Doesnt show any of the threads or anything. I end up having to go to the new posts tab to see all of the new ones. It seems to be working ok on my phone though, other than the occasional time the banner will split itself into two lines for some reason lol.

nick_gz1

Reaction score
??? that is weird, well i do have a mac and they are pretty G, what do you guys have that are having the issues?

Gadget

Reaction score
I had a home page loading problem a while back. Klint looked into it and found that some settings on my account were altered by someone that had caused the problem. I would contact Klint and have him look into it.

G

zacksblacktaco

Reaction score
me too but if i hit quick links it goes away but as soon as i click a topic it starts all over agian

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Seems as though this is more than an isolated incident. I will make sure we look into it guys. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Mine was the exact same. On the home page, all of the threads would be there for a split second, then disappear. Just the banner and a grey blank screen beneath it. That was on Internet Explorer. With Safari, it worked just fine.

On my Galaxy S3 phone, the right half of the banner(rear of Kevin's truck) hangs below the forward facing photo. On the right side of the screen. It blocks the page selection when in threads. So I have to scroll to the bottom of the page to move forward in a thread. Very annoying.

As well, the ability to check or see if I have a notification is not visible from the main page or any other page. I can only find out by going into my account. There is no "Log in" button, nor my visible name on the top right of the screen.

Last edited:

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
Same here, works on my i-phone but not on my laptop

Limitless

Reaction score
Ditto, on both my computers. Been getting alot more use out of the "New Posts" tab now lol.

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
As well, the ability to check or see if I have a notification is not visible from the main page or any other page. I can only find out by going into my account. There is no "Log in" button, nor my visible name on the top right of the screen.

I think that has been that way for some time now, even before Kevins banner got put up.

justin13703

Reaction score
Mine was the exact same. On the home page, all of the threads would be there for a split second, then disappear. Just the banner and a grey blank screen beneath it. That was on Internet Explorer. With Safari, it worked just fine.

On my Galaxy S3 phone, the right half of the banner(rear of Kevin's truck) hangs below the forward facing photo. On the right side of the screen. It blocks the page selection when in threads. So I have to scroll to the bottom of the page to move forward in a thread. Very annoying.
Yep that is a better description of exactly what is happening for me too, on the computer and on the phone.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I think that has been that way for some time now, even before Kevins banner got put up.

Everything that I mentioned except the banner hanging down has been like that since K2 did his site update. I believe it has something to do with Apple orientation.

Safari is an Apple product and works fine. I.E. 8 doesn't. Then of course the blank home page as of most recently, since the banner.

justin13703

Reaction score
I did do what zacksblacktaco said, and if you click the quick links tab when trying to view the home page on a computer, the home page will appear. But you will have to do this every time the home page loads.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Those of you who use Internet Explorer try downloading Firefox temporarily.....I've had no issues

Top Bottom