Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Wheres shane?

PUREVIBEZ

Reaction score
Phillip, i put in a order this morning for the front drop coils. just letting you know sir :top:
sent you some info in your pm box.

thanks man

Last edited:

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
Phil, I sent you a pm just to throw my name in there as well.
I know Shane is busy getting the place ready for spring and with the composites made to order a delay is expected which he told me so. Just looking for updates.

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
I got my composites today...just them not the rest of the kit...:top:

lbmccain

Reaction score
Track Ready Kit

I ordered my track ready kit with QA1 on 14 Apr 10. When should i expect to receive the order.

Thanks

V/R

Pablo
910-578-0134

xxturbo97xx

Reaction score
if i don't hear anything from someone soon i think im gonna cancel and go with djm.

Reaction score
Alrighty everyone...

I JUST NOW spoke with Shane, and he just received the parts everyone's waiting on...

He will get as many orders out as he can today, and he will do the rest tomorrow since his restaurant will be closed for the day, giving him the time to do what is needed...

He will also be sending everyone tracking info and whatever else they asked for in their PM boxes...

If anyone has any questions or concerns, PM me and I'll try my best to get everyone situated...

Many thanks for the patience everyone is having, and we understand that waiting is no easy thing when it comes to fun-time parts :D

PUREVIBEZ

Reaction score
OH YEAH!!! nice Phillip, thanks man, looking forward ot getting it in. standing by for tracking and shipping info.:top:

Emanon

Reaction score
No email or PM I am guessing my three month old order has yet to ship. :frown: /sigh

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
I just spoke with him yesterday, he told me that he got everything in and was getting caught up with shipping everything out.....However if I were you I'd resend PMs to Shane and Phillip (heylookatthatblackxrunner) to be sure. Shane is extremely busy with his restaurant but I'm sure he'll get you squared away.

absolut

Reaction score
Im still waiting on my reply that i sent heylookatthatblackXRunner's

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
I can see why some of you guys are a little peeved at the moment, but you also have to realize that these guys do this business on the side, after their normal 9-5's. I'd say your best bet is not through this website, probably emailing or calling either of them will yield better results. :top: Enjoy your kits when they come in.

Emanon

Reaction score
OH HAPPY HAPPY times! My monos arrived!! Slight delay as it took 3 months and 4 days but they are here in glorious red technicolor!

Monoleafs.jpg

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
OH HAPPY HAPPY times! My monos arrived!! Slight delay as it took 3 months and 4 days but they are here in glorious red technicolor!

Monoleafs.jpg

Where's the rest...I have the same thing but in black...but no coils..yet.:laugh:

Top Bottom