Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Wheres shane?

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
Got my coils and shocks today if anyone is looking for an update.

Slay0r

Reaction score
by any chance did u get an email saying that it was shipped, or did it just show up at ur doorstep? also when did you place the order so some of us can get an idea of where Shane is on the list of shipments thx for the help

czar_dom

Reaction score
Got my the rest of my items today as well. Placed my order March 14.

D.A.C

Venomous_X

Reaction score
well in all fairness to shane and Phil those aren't items that are and can stay in stock, so he is at the mercy of his distributors on that one. I know they are busy guys and its twice as hard to be patient when your waiting for christmas :biggrin:

J

JDUB916

OH HAPPY HAPPY times! My monos arrived!! Slight delay as it took 3 months and 4 days but they are here in glorious red technicolor!

Monoleafs.jpg

Congrats! But crap, I dont remember "Choosing" a color when I ordered mine.. hmmmm

absolut

Reaction score
Has anyone gotten their STEEL LEAFS yet? I thought they got everything 3-4 weeks ago and was waiting to ship out. Im soooo sad. :dontknow:

jeffrey.f.tsai

Reaction score
Emanon, are those the composite leafs, ie 19 lbs?

I'm waiting for steel leafs... Anyone gotten them ?

absolut

Reaction score
Alrighty everyone...

I JUST NOW spoke with Shane, and he just received the parts everyone's waiting on...

He will get as many orders out as he can today, and he will do the rest tomorrow since his restaurant will be closed for the day, giving him the time to do what is needed...

He will also be sending everyone tracking info and whatever else they asked for in their PM boxes...

If anyone has any questions or concerns, PM me and I'll try my best to get everyone situated...

Many thanks for the patience everyone is having, and we understand that waiting is no easy thing when it comes to fun-time parts :D

wats going on guys? its been 3 weeks since u posted this. I have not seen anything or gotten any response to my emails, pms and no one picks up the phones. I don't really care about the wait but I would like some info and updates.. still trying to wait patiently but its real hard when u have no one to talk to.

WideOpen

Reaction score
wats going on guys? its been 3 weeks since u posted this. I have not seen anything or gotten any response to my emails, pms and no one picks up the phones. I don't really care about the wait but I would like some info and updates.. still trying to wait patiently but its real hard when u have no one to talk to.

yea info and updates would be nice.

Murderface

Reaction score
Congrats! But crap, I dont remember "Choosing" a color when I ordered mine.. hmmmm

I was just browsing on Sittin Sics web page and there is an option to change the color right on the page that u order them on. It also says that the default color is red:top:

Hope this helps

Reaction score
Hey guys, just droppin in to let eveyone know we are still alive and kickin!!!

Things are a bit hecktic and we are doing our best to send out orders and information...

I talked to Shane today so I know he's alive hahaha!!!

Thanks for everyone being so patient and everything...

thanks agian,

Philip

Top Bottom