Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Which color is the fastest?

Which color is the fastest?

• Radiant Red

Votes: 134 25.2%
  • Speedway Blue

Votes: 189 35.6%
  • Black Sand Pearl

Votes: 208 39.2%

• Total voters

REG CAB X

Reaction score
Well I don't know which of the three is the fastest but I know for sure my impulse red is the slowest. Although, right now, I could probably beat XRobber. :biggrin:

rpmspeedyblue

Reaction score
Well I don't know which of the three is the fastest but I know for sure my impulse red is the slowest. Although, right now, I could probably beat XRobber. :biggrin:
That's right, So realistically Gadgets SWB is the fastest to date. so which means SWB not only looks fast but is fast until XRobber gets his up to speed again.:driver:

XRobber

Reaction score

hahahhaa
you suck!

That's right, So realistically Gadgets SWB is the fastest to date. so which means SWB not only looks fast but is fast until XRobber gets his up to speed again.:driver:
well.."realistically" I still hold the title...... and thats without a track run.... there are many more X's that produced a lot more hp then me, but they have no real decent kill records.....
Come on you 400RWHP guys! Get movin!!
What ever happened to that dude on CT with the 200 shot? Did his pop?

Jonathan

Reaction score

my truck would have left gadgets truck wondering WTF just happened.....

Hitman

Reaction score
Im sorry but if your all talking about the Fastest and Rare and the best Looking My Vote would be on a WHITE X-Runner which would be the first thing I would do when I get my X in December make it WHITE OHHHH YEAAHHHHH!!! :rock: till that happens im stuck with a 03 V6 Reg Cab

07XR808

Reaction score
Im sorry but if your all talking about the Fastest and Rare and the best Looking My Vote would be on a WHITE X-Runner which would be the first thing I would do when I get my X in December make it WHITE OHHHH YEAAHHHHH!!! :rock: till that happens im stuck with a 03 V6 Reg Cab
that depends if you put a supercharger on it:biggrin: other wise it would just be "rare".

Ohh yeah for BSP!

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
Swb Sux Hind Tit! Bsp Rules The World.

LOOKS LIKE SWB IS SUCKING HIND TIT! 6.15% BEHIND BUT EVERYONE HAD TO KNOW THAT WOULD BE THE RESULT!!:top:

Xacto

Reaction score
im waiting for someone to say a color other than their own ROFL

i will add this however, blue is definitely the most striking. sorry guys but that's just a fact lol, i wanted a black one, didnt really like the red ones until i saw Jonathan's, and so i ended up with a blue one. I know some other guys one with a black, and one with a red, and everyone that doesnt know their name says "yea the guy with that lowered tacoma" but everyone knows me as "that guy with the lowered blue truck"

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
JUST STATING THE FACTS MAN ! G.O. IT !! BSP RULES THE WORLD!!:rock:

Xraided

Reaction score
bsp was the only color at the dealership... but i wanted red because i knew it was the fastest

morcheez

Reaction score
swb is definately the eye catcher of the group....but a clean black one could never be beat at the show haha

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
your In Law Enforcement You Know Red Is Like A Bull Fighter And The Red Cloth With The Bull. It Attracts The Law Like Flys To Shizzit!!

xtoplinex

Reaction score
BSP is much more cooler than the other colors :laugh: ....come on...hands down.

Top Bottom