Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Which DVD or Navigation are you running?

Wizard

Reaction score
Nice setup Hitek! Eclipse FTW!!

Quick question. At the time of installation, did you have a choice to have the headunit installed flush with the dash AND straight down as you have it? Or did it only install as shown? Thank you.

HiTek21

Reaction score
I can tilt the bottom of the screen forward so its flush with that din kit. I used to keep it that way but during the day it makes the screen harder to see.

Wizard

Reaction score
I can tilt the bottom of the screen forward so its flush with that din kit. I used to keep it that way but during the day it makes the screen harder to see.
Ah, I see. Thank you. So I when the screen flush in people's pictures, I take it they are just using the tilt feature built into the headunit.... I thought it was installed that way and the unit was fully closed.

Naenia

Reaction score
I got a AVIC-F900BT in mine, everything works flawless, touch screen, navi, voice control, dvd and ipod option and also back up cam!... pioneers indash systems are amazing I highly recommend them

Wizard

Reaction score
I got a AVIC-F900BT in mine, everything works flawless, touch screen, navi, voice control, dvd and ipod option and also back up cam!... pioneers indash systems are amazing I highly recommend them
Nice! But do your steering wheel controls work??

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
Nice! But do your steering wheel controls work??

Yes, you can have the stock steering wheel controls work with them. You need the separate module for it, but it will work. Pioneer is definitely my choice.

duck_fat21

Reaction score
JVCKW-AVX710. i love it. i live on an island so i dont need the navigation system

doubledin2-1.jpg

doubledin.jpg
truck
IMG%5D

nline4

Reaction score
I like this double din kit because it looks stock and seems to allow for the face of the deck to be flush with the curve of the dash. Which one is this, and any suggestions on where to order it? THANK YOU

ACEE-TL

Reaction score
I have the pioneer f-90bt premier

Attachments

• DSCF2271.jpg
    DSCF2271.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 121
J

JDUB916

I'm running the Pioneer AVIC-F700BT. I really like this deck because it's Windows OS based and from reading the AVIC411.com forums I was able to mod it by adding a custom 'mute' button as well as a custom 'end current navigation' button. There are alot of other mods you can do as well. This is pushing to Image Dynamic mids/tweets and an MTX Thunder 9500 DVC Sub.

Pioneer.jpg

Of course I had to dynamat the interior cab :smile:

Dynamat.jpg

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
I like this double din kit because it looks stock and seems to allow for the face of the deck to be flush with the curve of the dash. Which one is this, and any suggestions on where to order it? THANK YOU

You know that any dash kit and double din can be flush like that one right? It's just a matter of you moving it forward and backwards when installing. To get the tilt, just adjust the screen.

Top Bottom