Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Whitebeauty build thread

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
It didn't sound good to me at all. Like Tommy said though, the way the sound is, it is hard to really tell what is going on.

Still doesn't sound good though.

What is the next plan/upgrade?

Steigemeier and a big hook up from APR. Im actually gathering packing material as i type and want to take out the blower off the truck today. Hopefully send it out too.

I really wanted to do the valve body upgrade first. You can tell it needs it...with the extra acceleration it has now.

Last edited:

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Here it is. The damage. Seems like the bearing on the drive side of the rotor pack must have gone bad or something but either way this could have been quite fatal. Well its gone and on its way.

Attachments

• IMAG1265.jpg
    IMAG1265.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 104
  • IMAG1266.jpg
    IMAG1266.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 96
  • IMAG1270.jpg
    IMAG1270.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 280
  • IMAG1272.jpg
    IMAG1272.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 90
Reaction score
Looks like coffee grinds. Ceramic blue coat bearings 100.00 each just sayin lol

Nice miniature crate

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
WTF is that???

How did th feel when you rotated them by hand? Rough, and any noise?

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Ok. so they have it and the list goes as follows:

Front drive rebuild
Venom cooler
Light weight rotors
Stage 6 porting with the TB and spacer
Throttle plate rework

With the OD kit and the 2.6 she should be spinnin at about 16k and i believe he said he was gonna add some timing to the gears. The speed was not a concern since u only hit that when u get up redline. Asked about the snakebite but he said that would be insane. It is a 30% increase in rotor speed. No no...

I look forward to the results of this.

Thanks Xru!!!

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
Ok. so they have it and the list goes as follows:

Front drive rebuild
Venom cooler
Light weight rotors
Stage 6 porting with the TB and spacer
Throttle plate rework

With the OD kit and the 2.6 she should be spinnin at about 16k and i believe he said he was gonna add some timing to the gears. The speed was not a concern since u only hit that when u get up redline. Asked about the snakebite but he said that would be insane. It is a 30% increase in rotor speed. No no...

I look forward to the results of this.

Thanks Xru!!!

money pit keeps getting deeper and deeper...... haha time to build up that motor while they're working on the blower!

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I am quite curious to see how much an improvement in cooling there is, as well as performance. How long is the wait?

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Dont know im calling today to see if the other part got there and that same question. They said there not that busy so we'll see.

Gadget

Reaction score
Damn shame you did not get a before dyno.

G

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Damn shame you did not get a before dyno.

G

I know but believe u me im glad i didnt ride it anymore after i opened it. As u can see the oil above.. I almost did the day i took it out but the dude said he was busy. Ok so should be ready by next week depending on some stuff....

Reaction score
Looks like the research & development of a South Florida 12 second 4Runna :laugh: STAY TUNED!!

Murderface

Reaction score
C'mon Mark the suspense is killin us! I hope it pays off having all of this work done

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
It had better. I hope it makes it worthy for his T4R to run at the Texas Mile. ;)

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Looks like the research & development of a South Florida 12 second 4Runna :laugh: STAY TUNED!!

Whew..dang that would be interesting.....lol

C'mon Mark the suspense is killin us! I hope it pays off having all of this work done

lol...for realz i hope so too!!!....but at least its gonna be one dependable bad ass blower....The part that i was waiting for from APR came late so it delayed the process but its comin along...yup yup...

It had better. I hope it makes it worthy for his T4R to run at the Texas Mile. ;)

Got damn for realz....i swear yout turbo guys probably bury the needly in like 8 sec. it was pretty amazing being boosted and how it just digs the needle so fast....i need a gps...lol... When i took Miami_X for a ride a buried that freakin needle till i had to get on the brakes.....lol.

Last edited:
Top Bottom