Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who's X will be the next to go?

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
The X is staying. But I have been considering picking up another truck to keep her company in the garage.
Either that or I might start looking for motorcycles.
Dad just got a Harley after not having one for 20+ years, so I might look for something to ride with him.

swimmer1521

Reaction score
im all for the x im in the process right now in trying to buy an x. im looking for bsp 2006-2008 year x. find one for a nice price let me know.

NixXR462

Reaction score
I traded mine in last week haha. I don't regret it one bit:top:

08x

Reaction score
ive tossed and turned about trading it in or getting sumthing else if the rite car that i want pops up that would be the only way but most liekly ill keep it till its no longer practiacle to use plus i have a old 4x4 truck so it makes it alittle easier for me to keep less wear on the x

X-roller

Reaction score
Thanks for the definition......Guess noone else knew that here....Problem isn't that every vehicle has an issue, but its that the frivolous issue shouldn't occur. Personally this truck is the second least most problematic vehicle Ive ever had. Aside from the stupid T/o bearing and tranny issues, its been a fun truck. But also as people grow up, their needs tend to change as well.....I find myself obsessing about every little scratch, knick, bump, on the truck when I shouldn't. I'm a low maintenance kinda guy and I like my no maintenance kinda vehicles..... 4x4 is where it's at!

This truck looks clean even when it's dirty.

THE MACF

Reaction score
not married to mine... Could be gone if I get the ich

You should get that checked out Steve.....:laugh:

I got rid of mine for other reasons but I was already on the lookout for something bigger and faster. The X is fun but things change and Donny is right. It's not that big of a problem but the annoyance of it and when it does break and end's up costing us thousands then it becomes a problem of when will mine go?

ntinhri

Reaction score
I'd sell mine in a heart beat if the right offer came my way. I really like the full size trucks, tundy, 1500, or f150. But then when I drive my x, I'm like noway! Who knows, it I add spray and fix the trans I maight be in it for keeps!!

BlackCat

Reaction score
Mine's a keeper ... for the foreseeable future. :top:

I have three vehicles. I used to have four, but sold the motorcycle last Fall. I'm happy where I'm at for transportation. The truck satisfies my minor cargo-carrying needs, is an excellent camping vehicle (I'm a "car-camper", not a trail camper - cityslicker be me !), catches the eye of many and earns a lot of compliments. The Speed3 is my speed demon. The MX-6 is my daily beater. I have no plans or intents on changing my vehicle collection for quite a few years.

Generation-X

Reaction score
I learned my lesson the first time with 'custom'. Once you put enough man-hours, got enough beer, and trashed your hands enough with a vehicle shes yours forever.
Mines custom, plenty of man-hours although not enough beer, but shes my keeper for sure. Only thing that would cause different is some type of financial crisis which I dont forsee (knock on wood)

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
not married to mine... Could be gone if I get the ich

I got the itch already. I got Infiniti on the brain. The G was uncomfortable, so I'm leaning towards M35 or FX35. I won't be able to afford the 2011s so I'll stick with 07-08 :smile:

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
my x will be next......... to get airborn during a race :smile:

X-Pablo

Reaction score
Well I've had mine for almost 16 months, sometimes I wonder if I ahuld've gotten a 4x4 taco instead, but for the options I wanted, I could get an X-Runner for $10k cheaper, I'll keep my X for now, but I am going back to Australia for a vacation in December and I really love the Hilux's down there i'm definately going to be taking a test drive on one of those puppies down there, I'd have to see about importing it to Canada, but another issue is the Right hand drive, i'm not a fan of that espesically on roads designed for Left hand drive. But I wouldn't rule out selling my X for a Hilux unless Toyota comes out with something new in 2013 for trucks.

Top Bottom