Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

would the rims off my supra look good on the xr?

blu xr

Reaction score
right now i have the stock rims on my swb xr. i was looking to get another set of rims for my 93 surpa and thought about switching the 19" racinghart c5 rims over. im trying to figure out how to photo shop the rims onto the xr right now.

here are some pics....what do you guys think? :top: or :thumbdown:

DSCF5298.jpg

DSCF5254-1.jpg

blu xr

Reaction score
rims are - front 10" wd no offset; rear 11.5" w/ 2" offset

nitto tires - front 245/35z r19; rear 275/35z r19

I<3JDM

Reaction score
RH C5 would look dope on the xr.
btw WOW!!! I <3 your supra, japan version too!:top:
dam man im all "J"

Grumpy

Reaction score
Is that a Greddy Shift knob?

Since offset is unclear, why not skip photochop and do the actual wheel swap. That way you can check for fitment & suspension clearance while you're at it.

Aj Khaos

Reaction score
car looks sick man! and yes those rims would look tight on your truck IMO.

hey you got any pics that size with your truck and the supra together?

itsmeehteo

Reaction score
love the jdm supra...did the conversion or got it shipped from japan??

earnesje

Reaction score
Momo steering wheel too! How's shifting with your left?

x ynot

Reaction score
sexy supra btw and im not sure on the wheels up in the air

blu xr

Reaction score
thx steve....that looks great. you saved me alot of trouble. as far as the offset goes, im not sure how thats measured. im putting a tape on the front and getting a 3/4" lip. in the rear a 2" lip. i guess i need to see if the bolt pattern would be the same...im assuming they are. anyone know offhand?

thx guys for the compliments....im gonna try to answer all the questions. its a joy to drive...wasnt hard for me to adjust to it. to me the hardest thing was when i would got to make a turn, and hit the lever the wipers would ccme on. they are switched on jdm cars. also the speedo is in km not mph. the temp guages are in celcius. all mfg tags and label are in japanese...all i can make out are numbers.

learning to shift wasnt bad but others had trouble. its a veilside shift knob by the way. sitting in the passanger seat is very unnerving....you have no control and your facing head on traffic. i let a friend drive it the first day i got it and i thought we were gonna die. i even broke the handle grip on the pillar. i was also stomping the break pedal that was not there. all in all it is alot of fun and turns alot of heads. it gets huge respect from both the domestic and import guys.

blu xr

Reaction score
thx again guys...

lol....i just had a crazy idea. what if you take the paint scheme of the skyline on 2f2f and reversed the colors. make the stripes silver to match the rims. i would leave the stripes off the front bumper tho. then add a bed cover with that huge cf wing.

steve, if you want i could paypal you some money to photo chop that for me.

FastFurious_Skyline-03.jpg

here is another angle with stripes on the hood...was planing to do this anyways. you can photo chop paul walker so tha he is leaning on my moded xr...would be a great sig :laugh: man its after 2pm...can you tell?

images
images

Last edited:
Top Bottom