Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Write-Up: NEW Gauge LED Change

IronMan

Reaction score
Thanks for the awesome write up. Here is my before and after.

Before
BeforeDash.jpg

After
AfterDash.jpg

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
I gotta do this!

^^ yes yes you do! Another member did mind last night, I couldn't believe how easy it was and how much I built myself up for it!

I also added in a gauge face from one of our vendors, blackcat customs, looks really good, ill post pics tonight

easts1d3

Reaction score
^^ yes yes you do! Another member did mind last night, I couldn't believe how easy it was and how much I built myself up for it!

I also added in a gauge face from one of our vendors, blackcat customs, looks really good, ill post pics tonight

Did Carson do it for you?

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Did Carson do it for you?

Yes sir!! I got there and he had everything set up and his dash apart to test it! Took me longer to drive there than it did to do the mod, stupid rush hour traffic! 1hr45min to get there and 35 min home

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Yes sir!! I got there and he had everything set up and his dash apart to test it! Took me longer to drive there than it did to do the mod, stupid rush hour traffic! 1hr45min to get there and 35 min home

That traffic was awesome!! I almost had time to pull my cluster out and hand it over to you to get done as well it was so slow. Also. That was creepy that you were stalking me on the hwy haha

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah it was brutal man, funny though that I jump on the highway to go do a truck mod and run into you

You gotta get yours done bro!

Last edited:

decade

Reaction score
Very helpful. I am going do mine soon. Hopefully, I didn't break anything.

nxrunner

Reaction score
do anyone have a pic of the tpms light? how can I tell which led is which once I take it apart?

lamia2super

Reaction score
I'm thinking the pervious owner messed mine up because its not very bright and dimmer in some areas then others and the lcd screen doesn't light up. shows the miles etc but no light up

Top Bottom