Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NEWS X-Fest East 2009

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
There will be an informal show and shine. I personally hated having to score all the truck last year with a mild hangover from the night before... that and I still haven't met my commitment to get posters to the winners from last year. I suck.

But I'm sure that we will have time like the past two years in the parking lot or similar area to do a walk around to all the other trucks and show off a bit.

I expect Steve to bring the entertainment... :biggrin:

Klint,

if you want some help, I can handle the show and shine. I can pick some neutral judges and I can judge unbiased too. let me know

I ran the ODU car show when I was in college ( the good ones lol)

and you can use some of the raffle prizes as show prizes.

plus.... I wont be hung over lol

Justin

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
if you want some help, I can handle the show and shine. I can pick some neutral judges and I can judge unbiased too. let me know

Let me see if we can do it at the museum parking lot. That may be a good option for those that don't want to go inside to the museum but still wanna hang out with the group.

ntinhri

Reaction score
I vote for the hotel...

can I do the park on sat with the group price?

Last edited:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I vote for the hotel...

can I do the park on sat with the group price?

No - but I don't think we're gonna get the group price anyway. We had to hit 20 tickets and we're nowhere near that. So you'll probably get a refund from me this weekend if you included the park ticket.

ntinhri

Reaction score
Just purchased 2 tickets and 5 extra raffles for each..

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just purchased 2 tickets and 5 extra raffles for each..

Nice! I figured everyone would buy at least 1 raffle ticket. Hell - if you win and don't need it, sell it. We're giving away some nice shit this year - over $1,000 in goods.

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
between me and my GF we have 12 raffle tickets so we have almost a 50% chance of winning:rockon: so if no one else bought into the raffle id be happy

although unlikely are you allowed to win multiple items?

Last edited:

ntinhri

Reaction score
if I dont win, atleast the extra money goes towards the site.. my way of donateing.,.

Gadget

Reaction score
I am going to X-Fest!!!

Who is with me??

G

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
I am going to X-Fest!!!

Who is with me??

G

We are :rock:

1. K2 & Mrs. K2 - Paid/Reserved
2. blackx-runner - Paid
3. 05Xrunner - Paid
4. revobreaker + gf - Paid/reserved
5. Torspd - Paid
6. Gadget - Paid
7. BadAzzXrunR - Paid
8. My68ur8TRD - Paid
9. Code312 - Paid (any one looking to split a room?)
10. CJX-RUNNER and best friend - Paid
11. Sorry About Ur Luck-Paid / Code312 PM me!
12. Xample and my lady - paid
13. Shortbus-paid
14. Yardie and a bottle of rum-Paid
15. Xtravagant -Paid
16. 07xrnr - Paid
17. vabchx - paid/reserved
18. NTINHRI & Mrs. NTINHRI- paid/reserved (no kings left, I will be getting one when I get there...)

BTW Klint, are we gonna do name tapes, with user and real names??? If not, count my vote as the first.

Last edited:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
although unlikely are you allowed to win multiple items?

At this point in time, I'm saying yes. A raffle is a raffle. I may change my mind - but if I do, it will be announced before the drawing.

CROWN

Reaction score
I paid for ticket today. When do i get the hotel info? hopefully soon since the discount ends friday so be nice to get it lol. I Will be there and probably be drivin by blackx-runner up there from iowa. I lived in pa for 9 months going to school so i know what the trip is like

BadAzzXrunR

Reaction score
Finally...we broke the 20 truck mark for those that have actually paid up. :rock:
Now...how about the other half of you that said "maybe" ??? :hmmmm2:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Count me out guys...I know, I FAIL:thumpdown:

But as most of you probably noticed, I haven't been on XRU as much as I normally am. I've had some crazy shit happen in real life this past month...which kinda put me on the fence about XFE, but now it's a definite that I can't go.

Besides my personal life, my work life has been hectic as all hell too dealing with the Cash for Clunkers mess. I've been in charge of the whole outfit (didn't want to be)...and the past 2 weeks I've been working 14-16 hours days. Even though the event is over, their is still tons of follow up that needs to be done. As of right now, we have over 1.2 million that needs to be collected, and I'm stuck with that job at the moment. Per our owners request, my GM told us that no one is allowed to take a vacation until all this money is collected.:argh:

I told Krysta she is still more then welcome to go, maybe ride with G man:rolleyez:; but she opted to stay.

I'm thinking that since I can't host Club 511 this year, I might have to offer up a 'Special Club 511' raffle or something:biggrin:

Sorry fellas.

Top Bottom